Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CHIRLA, distributing DVDs at protests to help illegals

I heard about this on Fox News this morning.
    I looked the site up for myself.

http://www.chirla.org/node/17

Fox reported that they receive tax payer funds.
    They are distributing a DVD which teaches illegals how to avoid deportation. It dramatizes a sweat shop being raided. It apparently tells illegals not to run, not to answer questions and to demand a lawyer. It also apparently advises illegals not to open their doors unless they see a signed warrant. It advises women to claim that they are breast feeding and that their children will starve if they are locked up.
    Check out the website.
    It stands for:
    The Coalition for Humane Immigrant Rights of Los Angeles.
    Good to know that our tax dollars are going to encourage illegal behavior.

Hand out bus tickets to Mexico and a to-go bag for the leaf blower all they care about is beating the American system, I can cut my own grass,clean my house and hire fellow Americans for any job that needs doing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    Hand out bus tickets to Mexico and a to-go bag for the leaf blower all they care about is beating the American system, I can cut my own grass,clean my house and hire fellow Americans for any job that needs doing.
    I bet it would be cheaper to hand out flights on Southwest than to carry on putting up with this crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagmar
    Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    I bet it would be cheaper to hand out flights on Southwest than to carry on putting up with this crap.
    They would complain about American busses the long haul buses in Mexico are much nicer then most of ours.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)