Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UB

Chow Down: Justice For Americans!

National Fast for Immigrant Justice Sept. 30

The National Fast for Immigrant Justice will call attention to the horrors of IIRIRA (Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act (IIRIRA), and put a human face on the suffering this terrible law is inflicting on the most vulnerable among us. Participants in the National Fast for Immigrant Justice will donate the money that they would have spent on food on September 30th to organizations that fight for justice for immigrants (read illegal immigrants), and will contact elected officials and let them know that they are fasting, and why.

Let's throw an anti-fast!

On September 30th order the biggest pizza you can afford, then, while shamelessly filling your gaping pie hole dial your congressperson and explain that the reason your talking with your mouth full is you want justice for American citizens and furthermore that you'd like to see even more deportations of illegals.

UB
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

Interesting...another way to call attention to themselves and show they are indeed illegal. I have no problem supporting causes that fight for better treatment of LEGAL immigrants. I would gladly contribute to a fund to prosecute ILLEGAL immigrants with immediate deportation. After all, they are in violation of the current laws on the books.

Oh boy!!! An excuse to go off my diet!!! Woo hoo!!!

Seriously, though. I love when the illegals do stupid things like this. They call attention to themselves, alright, but I don't think it's the kind of attention they really want.

So, who cares if they don't eat for a day? Whatever.....
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

On September 30th order the biggest pizza you can afford, then, while shamelessly filling your gaping pie hole dial your congressperson and explain that the reason your talking with your mouth full is you want justice for American citizens and furthermore that you'd like to see even more deportations of illegals.
    Gawd that is SO funny UB!

kk

Got it -I will very purposefully, with my family, go out and have a slap up meal -American style.

Can't wait to see what type of response this demo will get...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let's throw an anti-fast!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn