Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    I'm sorry if I got a little off topic. I was refering to loyality to taxpayers.After 8 years of his liberal tax and spend predecessors,mcgreevey and corzine,who inistituted over 120 new taxes and fees,not counting raising sales tax from 6% to 7% and massive toll hikes on parkway and turnpike,and still managed to leave office with nj being 8 billion in debt !! Having a strong fiscal conservative voted in was a relief. If it turns out that he is socially liberal,he will not have my vote if he runs.

Quote Originally Posted by anamarie
    I'm sorry if I got a little off topic. I was refering to loyality to taxpayers.After 8 years of his liberal tax and spend predecessors,mcgreevey and corzine,who inistituted over 120 new taxes and fees,not counting raising sales tax from 6% to 7% and massive toll hikes on parkway and turnpike,and still managed to leave office with nj being 8 billion in debt !! Having a strong fiscal conservative voted in was a relief. If it turns out that he is socially liberal,he will not have my vote if he runs.
    But if he works good for New Jersey keep him there!!!!!

You are doing fine anamarie,and it is good to have you here. Talking and a little debating is why we are here since we do not all think the same thoughts,but we do think along the same lines.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Banned
    Thank you uniteasone !!!

120 new taxes and fees,not counting raising sales tax from 6% to 7% and massive toll hikes on parkway and turnpike,and still managed to leave office with nj being 8 billion in debt !! Having a strong fiscal conservative voted in was a relief. If it turns out that he is socially liberal,he will not have my vote if he runs.
    They left New Jersey $8 billion dollars in debt, Christy cut government spending and shaved $2 billion off that debt and then spent $4 billion on illegals!

My brother and my friend live in New Jersey so it is important to me that they know who's screwing them over, and that would be Chris Christy, Perry screwed the pooch, so MSM wants to throw Christy at us, and I don't want my family or friend nowhere near when that man falls!

And welcome to Alipac!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Did your brother tell you he opted out of RGGI,which at the very least would have doubled our energy bills. I'm curious where you got the link about the 4 billion on illegals,and thank you steve the roofer for the welcome.

Banned
    I dont know about Anamarie, but the point I am trying to make is that a while back, A newspaper did an expose about a water treatment plant that was really ripping off taxpapers. Fraud, nepotism, blah blah. Anyway Christy did the right thing. He fired a lot of people. Right away. I guess I am just hoping beyond hope that he is not an illegal lover cause he is the type of guy who can kick ass, and I would love to see him use that ass-kicking power on illegals. I am also confused about his stance because Ann Coulter is so on his side. Why would she support an illegal-lover?

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    I am also confused about his stance because Ann Coulter is so on his side. Why would she support an illegal-lover?
    I don't know either PK, but a lot of these globalists do good things sometimes to hide the really big bad thing they are up to!

Don't worry Lil' Buddy you will be armed with all the info you need to do what's best for you and your country! Que: Patriotic music please!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Are you saying Ann Coulter is a globalist ?

Are you saying Ann Coulter is a globalist ?
    And a sell out! I'm tired of getting stabbed in the back, and the best way to keep from getting stabbed in the back is to "not turn your back to the backstabbers!"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast