Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chris Mathews

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Chris Mathews

I just watched a half hour of the Chris Mathews repeat

I was surprised that in that time with L Graham and Clair McCastkil (sp) he never brought up the Dream act , They were talking about the lame duck session and it never came up

UNTIL THE END

Mathews never said a word , But Lindsey Graham said IT DIDN'T HAVE A CHANCE of passing if they even brought it up.

Now I'm not a fan of Graham , far from it , but lately whats up with this guy?

I'm kind of encouraged that he may be a no vote , but I still ain't holding my breath with these idiots , who knows what kind of deals and arm bending the dems are going to pull , they are famous for it ,

Anyway, panel discussion is coming up , I'll report anything of interest

The message coming from the top is "dont talk about it with English speaking audiences and play down the chances of it passing."

Of course, these messages increase the chances it will pass.

Spanish media is hot with the topic and there is a full scale of illegal alien and supporter mobilization in progress.

All amnesty groups are locked and loaded while Americans are being sung a political lullaby!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DJ
    I am hearing an absence of talk of the Dream Act being brought up during the Lame Duck session on most stations. I believe they want us to think we have nothing to worry about. Then...SURPRISE!!! Oh darn. It suddenly got brought up and passes without our noticing!

Banned
    William
    I found it interesting that there is very very little talk of it on Fox , Which I attribute to Murdoch supporting illegals

What I did find interesting is that Graham managed to throw it in when McCastkell (sp) stated that she voted against CIR

I'm trying to figure out whats up with Graham , he use to be the illegals best friend.

I do think that they are downplaying it on cable and in the MSM , hoping we are asleep at the wheel , NO CHANCE

We have to nip this carp asap , for me stopping this dream BS is the best Christmas present I could hope for.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ
    I am hearing an absence of talk of the Dream Act being brought up during the Lame Duck session on most stations. I believe they want us to think we have nothing to worry about. Then...SURPRISE!!! Oh darn. It suddenly got brought up and passes without our noticing!
    Believe me , all of our big orgs are locked and loaded on this puppy

If these morons even sneeze we will know about it

You're right they haven't been saying anything about the dream act on fox or mainstream but lulac fox latino laraza,blah blah blah have been talking long and hard about it. I think W is right sing us a lullaby then BOOM lights out! I hope we can get thru this one last time!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    You're right they haven't been saying anything about the dream act on fox or mainstream but lulac fox latino laraza,blah blah blah have been talking long and hard about it. I think W is right sing us a lullaby then BOOM lights out! I hope we can get thru this one last time!
    Last time they tried this BS on us we nuked the senate switch board

I'm sure we have many more megaton+ calling bombs available

If these idiots even try it they will feel the wraith

Banned
    Steve ,
    I just want you to know what is going on

While we have national orgs like Alipac and NumbersUSA and Fair , which have large followings , there are infinite smaller orgs that that are local and state , There are many I can't name here but they exist just the same. They are all working with us.

While Alipac may have several thousand , Numbers in the hundreds of thousands , and so on , these local orgs may only reach a few tens or hundreds , but there are many of them.
    Also if you check the comments in the vast majority of blogs and major pub online comment sections , the outrage against illegals is huge

No , We are not alone , We are America and we will not bow down to the
    reconquistas or those that want to turn this country into mexico

The Indian guestworker visa groups are promoting phone campaigns to help it pass.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Superman, that made me smile and I had a lower back molar pulled friday afternoon, Heavy metal night just wasn't happenin' for me. Thanks man I needed to hear that.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast