Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Chris Mathews: "I forgot He was Black for an hour!"

Yup, on Obama's State of the Union address, Mathews, a goofy Lib on MSNBC, stated "I forgot He was Black for an hour", but its not on youtube yet. I dont hear for calls of his firing, that he has broken the rules of PC, etc etc....just like Harry Reid, and Joe BIden can get away with making derogotory racial comments, because LIBERAL DEMOCRATS are 'just as' 'racist' as any other person. The Dumbocrats just see Race as a means of getting votes, and draining taxpayer middle America, or what is left of it.

Re: Chris Mathews: "I forgot He was Black for an hour!&

Quote Originally Posted by Arizonablues
    Yup, on Obama's State of the Union address, Mathews, a goofy Lib on MSNBC, stated "I forgot He was Black for an hour", but its not on youtube yet. I dont hear for calls of his firing, that he has broken the rules of PC, etc etc....just like Harry Reid, and Joe BIden can get away with making derogotory racial comments, because LIBERAL DEMOCRATS are 'just as' 'racist' as any other person.
    Democrats are MORE racist, they keep identifying people by race to further their government control agenda.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What a racist comment. Fire his left wing butt.
    IF WE AMERICANS HAD THE POWER,WHAT A NATION WE COULD HAVE AGAIN! LIKE THE 40s,50s,60s.

I've forgotten he was black. I have also forgotten he is white. I am almost at the point of forgetting he is human. I believe secret science has actually rolled out a genuine Robbie the Robot. They gave it big ears to hide its antennae, and plugged in an audio program that says the same things over and over ("We must have healthcare reform to reduce the deficit", "We cannot reduce unemployment without green jobs", etc. etc. The speech is triggered by the teleprompter. Without it, his limited memory has trouble forming words that are intelligible. If there is ever a power blackout during a major speech, either Axelrod or Emmanuel will plop Obama on his knee and perform an executive level ventriloquist act. Which is basically what they are doing anyway.
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

Conservative radio is having a field day with this one. Funny how the loony left calls US racist for wanting our border secure - but idiots like this little candy a$$ can get away with such blatant racism.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mathews takes pride in out-shouting every guest, for which I do not see a need in political discussion. And some of the commercials promoting his show have him saying he is proud of his tactics. He is pathetic.

Re: Chris Mathews: "I forgot He was Black for an hour!&

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Democrats are MORE racist, they keep identifying people by race to further their government control agenda.
    I started believing that about 1990!

Diversity is all about race and ethnic pride, which only BALKANIZES the poeple because they do not see themselves as 'Americans' but as this ethnic group or that.

The Democrats are the new KKK, the Tan Klans.

Quote Originally Posted by BrazenTempest
    What a racist comment. Fire his left wing butt.
    AMEN!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast