Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

First of all, regardless of anyone's religious beliefs, it is unwise to allow children to visit with grown adults without parental involvement. Secondly it is wrong to gossip, or spread stories about anyone. Try to get along with people if possible, but if you do not want your child talking or visiting certain people that is your 100% right and no explanation is required. Third I do not know both sides of the story about you and this guy and the police, but if the police were involved and he is continuing to put pressure on your daughter through "agents" -- telling her he is mad at her -- I would take this up with the police child protective services and just ask them for advice.

By the way, just because someone claims to be Christian does not make them Christian...

Matthew 7:21 – 23

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’
    Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

Christianity means different things to different people. It sure doesn't seem that catholics from south of the border feel that their religion means that they should behave like decent people, it just means that they can wear a big golden cross around their neck.

GR
    God won't be deceived or used for anyone's self serving purpose.

Let's pray that God moves in the hearts of this person.

God will NOT be used or mocked.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    MarkB, this incident happend outside while she was riding her bike, and happened to stop to talk to the 15 year old girl she knew. The guy who used the 15 year old girl to interpret is mad at that girl for some reason, not at my daughter.

This guy has not approached her since, so I assume the police talking to him scared him enough (since I suspect he is an illegal alien) to not bother her.

Texan, good way to put it, and Betsy, yes, I have a suspicion it is an expedient name to call himself, as well as others within that congregation who seem to live with their status quo. I do feel maybe this has become the "thing" to be and maybe use when confronted with the consequences of their illegal status here.

Texan, by the way, your statement could be changed to "Being in America does not make anyone an American any more than standing in a garage makes anyone a car".
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AmericanElizabeth - yes these churches are like a cover for them. In comparison to other newly immigrated groups I do not know. Also was not privy to what the pastor did for those who were illegal.

You are correct to be extremely vigilant in this case. They seem to have less inhibition about being involved with underage women and in general there is this supposed Mexican Machismo thing going on where even those who are somewhat assimilated are allowed to harass women in the workplace because "it is part of their culture." (Or at least that was what the top management at my place of employment told me was his excuse for doing nothing - at which point I responded that my Mexican descent husband does not feel a need to conduct himself in that manner so the excuse is bogus.)

What I am trying to get to is the story of a young distant relative who had blonde hair and blue eyes. A Mexican man courted her and in her rebellion she went off to Mexico with him and at the age of 13 she found herself starving and locked in a bedroom most of the time with her infant by him who was also starving - at which point she managed to sneak a "HELP" telephone call to her mother and they were able to get her back to the U.S.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Sarum, that is a horrible story. This kind of thing has also happened to women who had married resident aliens from some Islamic countries, and then were convinced to go "for a visit" to his family, to find themselves captive in a society that saw any mans wife as his slave essentially, with as much say so in her life as a farm animal.

Thank goodness this is one of my girls this happened to, she has been given a great deal of information on this subject and also been told to make as much noise (scream) and kick and bite in case of attack. Run like, you-know-what and make a scene. As well, she is yet to be interested in boys, she knows better, she has an older brother (she said, "guys are just gross").
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12