Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

A Christmas message to the "dreamers"

I"m sick to death of seeing the articles that have came out in the last couple days , Dream activists plan greater rolls in putting pressure on our politicians

Well , earth to dreamers

YOU ARE ILLEGAL , YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO PETITION OUR POLITICIANS

These people have huge nads , They lost , and more than once ,but now they feel they have some sort of power simply because we allow them to stay , WHY DO WE ALLOW THEM TO STAY?

Every stinkin one of them needs to be rounded up and deported , they are active in the halls of our house and senate , they open march and proclaim they are in violation of our laws , they march with mexican flags , they DEMAND we give them the keys to the kingdom.

I for one have had enough of these brats

My Christmas wish is that every one of these foreign illegals is arrested and booted out of here asap.

Re: A Christmas message to the "dreamers"

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    I"m sick to death of seeing the articles that have came out in the last couple days , Dream activists plan greater rolls in putting pressure on our politicians

Well , earth to dreamers

YOU ARE ILLEGAL , YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO PETITION OUR POLITICIANS

These people have huge nads , They lost , and more than once ,but now they feel they have some sort of power simply because we allow them to stay , WHY DO WE ALLOW THEM TO STAY?

Every stinkin one of them needs to be rounded up and deported , they are active in the halls of our house and senate , they open march and proclaim they are in violation of our laws , they march with mexican flags , they DEMAND we give them the keys to the kingdom.

I for one have had enough of these brats

My Christmas wish is that every one of these foreign illegals is arrested and booted out of here asap.

good for you
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Our "representatives" In Congress must be contacted and told that we do not want Illegals walking the halls of Congress. They are openly violating the laws which CONGRESS MADE When do I get to break what ever law I feel like breaking because I DON'T LIKE IT

Remember the Andy Griffith Show the episode where Gomer,
    was all over Barney yellin' "CITIZENS ARREST! CITIZENS ARREST!"
    That was over a U-turn.
    Have a bunch of us standing with the dreamers in congress yelling "CITIZENS, ARREST!" Like when they cornered Sessions after the vote,
    "Excuse me officer, Might I suggest using your night stick!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Los Angeles 'Little Mexico and El salvador hotspot'
    Please go away dreamers.........

Re: A Christmas message to the "dreamers"

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts

that is my Christmas wish also!!!