Thread: Christmas time

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Christmas time

So it's Christmas time or shall I say holiday time in the malls. I for one, am in a grumpy mood having to go to the mall during this time usually about the parking and outrageous numbers of people packed into one tiny store. In 2006, a new kind of hate has begun to arise in Miami's malls. Those people who have $500 purses, and expensive clothes on who don't speak a word of English. How in the world can a person who doesn't speak a word of English... I stand to be corrected can only say "I no speak a English"... How can they afford to buy These designer clothes and items?
    On another note, while at the mall this one particular night, I see this couple peering into other people's cars for some odd reason. So, I kinda of follow them, since they are heading towards my car. They didn't speak one word of English at all, and booked it as soon as they noticed my friend and I walking the same direction as they were. Which brings me to my next bother.
    I was talking to my best friend who recently moved to Georgia and is a Police Officer up there. He told me that a group of illegal Mexicans are robbing many people in apartment buildings. Now, these Mexicans apparently have an education on eluding the law. There are approximately 7 different apartment buildings in this tiny city my best friend works in. As soon as these Mexicans rob someone using a stolen car in one apartment, they move on to the next apartment building which is a few blocks away knowing that the Police will show up to the first robbery. Now, these Mexicans have been pulling this off for about a week straight now, and hit all 7 apartment buildings. When my best friend caught one of the accomplices, and asked him if he had any weapons on him the teenager said, "No". When my friend patted him down, he found a pretty big knife. When the kid was asked why he had a knife on him, his excuse was "Oh, it's because I don't want to get jumped." Lovely isn't it?

Oh and one more thing. At work, we were all supposed to donate a few dollars to buy our boss a nice gift. It's funny how the illegals magically forgot, but bought themselves a manicure, a new cellphone that cost alot more than I bought mine for, and new clothes. But then again... I guess just thinking about yourself is actually making your life better.
    "I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio" - Rodney Dangerfield

America's tax dollars being well spent!
    And you may say Christmas time... If any of the political correctness folks are offended, you can leave the country now.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

April
    So it's Christmas time or shall I say holiday time in the malls. I for one, am in a grumpy mood having to go to the mall during this time usually about the parking and outrageous numbers of people packed into one tiny store. In 2006, a new kind of hate has begun to arise in Miami's malls. Those people who have $500 purses, and expensive clothes on who don't speak a word of English. How in the world can a person who doesn't speak a word of English... I stand to be corrected can only say "I no speak a English"... How can they afford to buy These designer clothes and items

A great reason to shop online!

Is This Our Country?

Yes, by gosh, IT IS!
    No matter what the so Politically Correct think.

Merry Christmas to Everyone!!!!!!!![/b]
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

I go to the mall once a year for Christmas shopping and I actually enjoy it as it's such a rare occurance.

I went to the Meadows Mall in Las Vegas last weekend and the change from last year was incredible! It was 75% Spanish speaking hispanic's. They really do have a different mindset then American's.

When I catch a strangers glance I smile, not once in the two hours I was there did I see a smile in return. When they talk in their native language they do so LOUDLY, about twice the volume of a normal conversation. I think they do it to rub salt in the wound.

I was standing at a counter paying for stuff with about six people in line behind me, this one heavy set hipsanic female kept piling stuff on the counter space (which is about the size of a suitcase) right next to me and reapeatedly running back for more. totally wrapped up in her own selfish quest with no concern for anyone else.

It was almost a chaotic scene with tons of unsupervised children, loud conversations in Mexican (thier basterdized form of Spanish), rude, inconsiderate behavior. It was a graphic display of the lack of civility that the legions of invaders are bringing with them.

They are making the fight easy for me. If they said "hello," smiled and were pollite and civilized in genereal I would have a harder time justifying the battle.

Now I just have to figure out what the hispanic dude in a hand painted ice-cream truck is doing cruising the neighborhood in the middle of December as he drives around at 2 M.P.H. scoping out the open garages.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Cribster, he is doing his Christmas shopping a la illegal alien style!!!

As for the Christmas season, I decided that I was going to give myself a Christmas gift. The gift of opening my oh so opinionated mouth, which I usually bite my tongue out of wisdom, but I am going to say it lound and proud this Christmas, I am going to let all Americans know they have a right to question where these "poor immigrants" get their money and how is it they are doing better than the native citizens of this country, all the while being criminals.

I have not told my husband yet, he was out of blood pressure medication for a while and just got back on, so I wanted to wait for it to start taking effect!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Cribster, he is doing his Christmas shopping a la illegal alien style!!!

As for the Christmas season, I decided that I was going to give myself a Christmas gift. The gift of opening my oh so opinionated mouth, which I usually bite my tongue out of wisdom, but I am going to say it lound and proud this Christmas, I am going to let all Americans know they have a right to question where these "poor immigrants" get their money and how is it they are doing better than the native citizens of this country, all the while being criminals.

I have not told my husband yet, he was out of blood pressure medication for a while and just got back on, so I wanted to wait for it to start taking effect!!

Good Christmas present.
    "I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio" - Rodney Dangerfield