Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I can't quite figure out why these guys think they can pull a Reagan on us. Do they know about the internet? Do they know that we can communicate with each other almost instantly unlike during the Reagan error? I guess not. It just goes to show how ignorant these Globalist guys really are.

This reminds me of the history of the American Revolution. The British kept using the 'Square formation tactic' that had always worked for them before. Meanwhile American Patriots developed the FIRST use of gorilla tactics that made that old strategy useless.

We must beware of any government excuse to control the internet. I suspect that will be their last resort to try to quell our uprising.

JMO
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Poll says 81% of Americans want him to run!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Poll says 81% of Americans want him to run!
    Only because those Americans don't know his stand on illegal immigration. He would be taken down quick, just like Perry.

I think it is time we forget Perry, Romney, Christy, and any of the other globalist corporate puppets....there has been enough time and energy wasted on that.

We need start focusing on a candidate that is worth the time and effort. It is clear the GOP will not give us anyone we can stand behind so we need to pick one of the ones running at this point in time...I have picked mine how about you all!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12