Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Great information. Thank you for the links. I will vote for Chuck Baldwin if he is on the ballot, or, I will write him in, either way I will NOT vote for Osama or McLame.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

constitution Party

The Constitution Party is not the 3rd largest party in the usa. The Libertarian Party is. The Constitution Party is split with some party in California that is an affiliate..and I heard they recently broke away from the Constitution Party to support Alan Keyes. I don't know why the Constitution Party keeps saying they are 3rd largest?? The American Independent Party...that's it. They are an affiliate of the Constitution Party.

Re: constitution Party

Quote Originally Posted by jazzloversinc
    The Constitution Party is not the 3rd largest party in the usa. The Libertarian Party is. The Constitution Party is split with some party in California that is an affiliate..and I heard they recently broke away from the Constitution Party to support Alan Keyes. I don't know why the Constitution Party keeps saying they are 3rd largest?? The American Independent Party...that's it. They are an affiliate of the Constitution Party.
    Libertarian Party is the party of choice if open borders is what you want.