Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Chuck Baldwin Campaign for Liberty Minneapolis, Minnesota

To the special friends of the Chuck Baldwin and Darrell Castle '08 Campaign,

We are preparing for an opportunity to present our campaign visibly and viably at the Rally for the Republic sponsored by the Campaign for Liberty in Minneapolis, Minnesota over this coming Labor Day weekend.

The campaign will have a booth there, offering various materials with information about the Chuck and Darrel, and about the Constitution Party. One opportunity that we have is with the National Center for Constitutional Studies, is a mutual agreement regarding pocket Constitutions that we plan to give out for free at our booth with information about the campaign included.

The special deal is this: any of our people who will, this week, donate for the purchase 100 Constitutions (for the price of $30), just have to mention that they are for the Baldwin booth at the Rally for the Republic, and this organization will deliver them to us in Minneapolis for free! We have prepared a label with information about the Baldwin/Castle Campaign to put inside so that they become campaign material!

At this rally, there should be thousands of people who would welcome a copy of the Constitution, and where better to get them from than the only 100% Constitutionally-correct presidential candidate, Chuck Baldwin!

So please, call them now (1-800-388-4512) and order 100 Constitutions for the Baldwin campaign. If ordering online is easier for you, this link has the order form; please write in the coupon code box "for Baldwin booth @ R4R". For questions or clarification, please contact Dixie Patterson, our campaign assistant for this project, at 609-458-4545.

Thank you so much for this special gift to the Baldwin campaign. We look forward to having these materials to effectively spread the message of Chuck's campaign and the only hope that is left for Americans in these elections!

For freedom, liberty, and Constitutional governance,

Baldwin Campaign Team

2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

MW
    Unfortunately Baldwin is flying way below radar right now. I've seen Barr (yuk) and Nadar (double yuk) mentioned in various articles and publications but nothing on Baldwin. His campaign definitely needs a firm kick start.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Numbers has Baldwin with EXCELLENT all the way down the list on his immigration stance. He needs more Media.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Numbers has Baldwin with EXCELLENT all the way down the list on his immigration stance. He needs more Media.
    I am positive the majority of Americans would vote for Baldwin if they knew about him. Unfortunately the MSM, special interests, and big business know he would win and that is why they squelch any news about his campaign. They want an open border fool to win.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Some very good sites concerning Chuck Baldwin.

http://www.topbaldwinsites.com/
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

I have mentioned Baldwin to a number of people. They had no idea who I was talking about. Its ashame he can't get more media coverage. Heck at the Jersey Shore he could rent a plane to fly over the beaches with a banner they get noticed. I wished I had enough money to rent one saying STOP ILLEGAL IMMIRGRANTS NOW.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleDays

Hey thanks for the insite, I am checking these out.
    My vote will be for Baldwin.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by koobster
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleDays

Hey thanks for the insite, I am checking these out.
    My vote will be for Baldwin.
    Thanks for posting this GoodOleDays. I've got it bookmarked.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Chuck came down to Camp Vigilance for a REAL border tour early July! He really "GOT" what it was like and vowed to fix all of it if he got elected, also to free the BP agents. He seemd like a very good person, and very knowledgeable, he sure beats any of the WACK jobs that are running.

He has my vote!

Ken
    Ken Dreger

Re: reply

Quote Originally Posted by kdreger
    Chuck came down to Camp Vigilance for a REAL border tour early July! He really "GOT" what it was like and vowed to fix all of it if he got elected, also to free the BP agents. He seemd like a very good person, and very knowledgeable, he sure beats any of the WACK jobs that are running.

He has my vote!

Ken
    I wish I could have made it to that. I heard one of the wives of the BP agents in jail was there. I'd love to just shake Chuck's hand. I wonder if he is coming back out to CA soon?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast