Thread: Chuck Norris

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Chuck Norris

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.a ... E_ID=57317

The only legal way out

As illegal immigrants continue crime sprees from New Jersey to Oregon, and our government fails to produce a suitable resolution to the immigrant crisis, now more than ever is the time to beat the doors of change and save the shores of Americana. With the possible creation of a North American Union and NAFTA Superhighways, illegal transport of immigrants, terrorists and other contraband is only going to increase and intensify.

I love rural America and am a strong advocate for it. After all, I was born in Ryan, Okla. (population 894). I've always been a country boy at heart and believe we need to fight to preserve the heartland as it is.

I agree with leaders like Newt Gingrich, who I believe has some excellent resolutions to the illegal immigration dilemma. Here are a few of his ideas and a few others I think are worthy of implementation:

* First and foremost, control the borders and enforce the laws we have. Immigration laws aren't effective if we dodge or ignore them. And amnesty is not the answer.

* We need to quit condoning illegal immigration through couching language and compromising justifications. Using terms like "undocumented immigration" only complicates the issue. Illegal is illegal. To justify or exempt one illegality will only open the floodgates for others. Haven't we condoned enough already?

* Don't just write your representatives – hound them about the issues of illegal immigrants and terrorist importations. To speak against illegal immigration is not racist but humane and American. Immigration – yes. Illegal immigration – no!

* We must tighten the loops through which illegals dodge deportation.

* We need to immediately quit subsidizing the costs for illegal immigrants' residency in America. How long will we allow them to siphon millions upon millions from honest, taxpaying Americans by supporting their health care, welfare, education and criminal expenses?

* If arrested, law enforcement needs to check the immigrant status of criminals. If they're illegal, deport them. Far cheaper is their deportation than the lifelong leeching from genuine taxpaying citizens.

* Cut off all federal aid to any city, county or state that refuses to investigate if a criminal is here illegally. Sanctuary stations are merely potential harbors for fugitives.

* The IRS and law enforcement needs to audit and prosecute employers who hire illegal aliens. Illegals often come to this country because they can earn a better wage than in their own. If Americans stop employing them, many simply won't come.

* To preserve our heritage, distinction and encourage one common language, we must make English the official (though obviously not the exclusive) language of the U.S.

* And for the remaining illegal immigrants already in this country, I agree again with Newt: "Workers who came here illegally, but have a good work relationship and community ties (including family), should have first opportunity to get the new temporary worker visas, but instead of paying penalties, they should be required to go home and get the visa at home."

As we approach the 6th anniversary of 9/11, the least we can do is show the surviving family members of the victims that we've learned from our mistakes. Transferring terrorists to rural America and condoning illegal immigration is not exactly reflective education! In fact, it reminds me of a proverb in the Bible, "Like a dog that returns to its vomit is a fool who repeats his folly."

Sounds great until you read the bold print...Sounds like "AMNESTY" to me.
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Too bad Norris supports Huckabee, who is a firm supporter of amnesty for illegals. This sounds like another "pathway" amnesty scheme to which the answer remains: NO! Illegal behavior must NOT be rewarded.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't think anyone who ilegally cameshould have any special place in line . Rewarding the criminals is stupid .

Can't understand Norris supporting this guy .

* And for the remaining illegal immigrants already in this country, I agree again with Newt: "Workers who came here illegally, but have a good work relationship and community ties (including family), should have first opportunity to get the new temporary worker visas, but instead of paying penalties, they should be required to go home and get the visa at home."

Sounds like amnesty to me also.

I don't think anyone who came here, stole from the American families for their own gain, should ever get to come back - ever. Even if their anchor babies come back and try to bring them.

To me, they should be listed as criminals and never receive citizenship.

The fact is, I don't think citizenship is what they are after. They want dual citizenship, they want to vote, they want to run things, but they are not really interested in becoming Americans.

Chuck Norris - maybe too much hair dye.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This article was posted previously, but it is a good read - please read additional comments at the following link:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-79823-norris.html

Forward this to your email contacts.

To help reduce duplicate posts, please use the search feature for title, author, key words and also search the forums for recent threads.

Thank you.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.