Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Citibank, Wells Fargo.. Offering Illegal Aliens Mortgages

http://www.diggersrealm.com/mt/archives/001610.html

Citibank Offering Illegal Aliens Mortgages With Below Market Interest Rates, Down Payment Assistance And No Mortgage Insurance Requirements

People better wake up quick and realize that we have traitors in all levels of government and business in this country that would sell out America to make a quick buck or in support of their beliefs over that of our country.

As you'll see below,,, this is not just Citibank and advocacy groups, ---
    the Department of Housing and Urban Development and taxpayer money is directly funding this!

We had a bank (Republic Bank) in our area doing the same thing. They even had a sign in Spanish out front. About a month ago the FDIC told them to immediately stop loans to illegal aliens. The sign is down. I guess they have stopped...not my bank so not sure.

All hale the great Citibank Saudi empire...I'm sure they have our best interests at heart

it appears this is money laundering in every sense of the word and a 'criminal enterprise' under R.I.C.O. --

Citibank Offering Illegal Aliens Mortgages With Below Market Interest Rates, Down Payment Assistance And No Mortgage Insurance Requirements
    this is discrimination against CITIZENS and it appears to me to be a violation of the fair housing act

what about a class action lawsuit
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

It's been going on for years. Nothing new. There is a bank in Florida that specializes in "difficult" issues in banking for hipanics. It opened last year. All the majors have been catering to illegals for a long time.

Get ready everyone, because The Monthly Boycott Focus for June and July is a RUN ON THE BANKS that give these loans to illegals. If you know your bank if involved in this practice, plan on closing your account, pulling out your money, and writing them a letter telling them WHY.

Of course, you can do it when you want, but that will be our new Boycott Focus for June and July. Please plan on participating.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Such a boycott and account closure plan won't work unless you get an aweful lot of people to do it. How can you measure just how effective it will be, or whether only a handful will do it?

A handful isn't enough anymore. It takes millions to be mobilized in such efforts to really honestly make any difference.

So far in all of my efforts to create a listing of at least just one million individuals who are willing to take action has failed.

Too many are still enjoying their slumber, and feel that someone else out there is taking care of all this for them. How misguided they are... for there aren't ENOUGH workers to take up the slack for the millions and millions of others.

Kurt
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Actually, what I propose is that we all get together and pitch in funding to start our OWN credit union with offices in every city and statte all across our land.

All it takes is a group with a common desire and the millions of dollars to get it started.

Then, we could ensure all interest and funds are invested for the BENEFIT of all Americans instead of going to fund ill-favored programs.

Imagine if we could actually get people to DO! And if we were to get just several million credit union members who are tired of all the anti-U.S. sentiment to simultaneously withdraw their funds from ALL their banks and put it where their mouths are (into their own credit union in which each member has a stake)... imagine the damage we could do to those who are against us!!

Anyone with me? I may spawn a separate thread for just this purpose. Watch for it.

Kurt
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Re: Citibank, Wells Fargo.. Offering Illegal Aliens Mortgage

Quote Originally Posted by shotgun
    http://www.diggersrealm.com/mt/archives/001610.html

People better wake up quick and realize that we have traitors in all levels of government and business in this country that would sell out America to make a quick buck or in support of their beliefs over that of our country.

As you'll see below,,, this is not just Citibank and advocacy groups, ---
    the Department of Housing and Urban Development and taxpayer money is directly funding this!
    Thats crazy. Unless the banks think that all their property will be repossessed after they are deported. They cant really purchase anythijng with fake id's can they?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn