Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Citizen's 12 Step Program

Good Evening. My names Pinto Bean, and I am a America Citizen. I've been an American my whole life, it started when I was born. I know it's wrong, I know I should try not to be, but it's all I know.

Seriously all...don't you feel like we are supposed to feel like there is something WRONG WITH US, feel like we should be attending nightly recovery meetings in the basement of some Baptist church while drinking really bad coffee?

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Re: Citizen's 12 Step Program

Hi Pinto Bean,

Info Tech (and related vocations) workers find this out every time they apply for a job. Priority of hire goes either to H-1Bs from India or Tata employees domociled in India. Their US citizenship is what blocks them from getting jobs they are fully qualified for.

What are the "12 steps?"

Coto

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

The 12 Steps

12 Steps To Recovery

1. We are selfish Americans who cannot admit our own laziness, and our hatred of those illegal aliens who are stealing our jobs...whoops, I mean our hatred of those undocumented citizens trying to help us by relieving us of our wrong way of life.

2. Realizing our addictions and bigoted sins, we have realized our need to turn our safety and life over to President George Bush our savior, so that he can cast our rights of citizenship that have held us back, over to those working so hard to save us, the illegal aliens....whoops, I mean undocumented workers.

3. Seeing our weaknesses and sins, we have made a decision to turn our jobs and way of life over to those here in our country as undocumented citizens.

4. In an attempt to rid ourselves of our bigoted prejudiced views, make a personal inventory of our selfish desires to hold on tight to our American way of life while standing in line at the soup kitchen.

5. Admit to ourselve's, our God (George Bush, or Dick weed Cheney in a pinch),and at least one illegal alien our sins and bigoted behaviors.

6. Realizing our misdeeds and selfish desires, we are ready to turn over our way of life, our jobs, and our homes to those here illegally.

7. Ask George Bush to heal our afflictions by granting a Guest Worker Program leading to Amnesty and full citizenship to all those oppressed illegal aliens.

8. Make a list of all persons who think we have harmed them, and then join the Catholic Church so we can break American laws in the name of making amends to illegal aliens....whoops, I mean undocumented workers.

9. Make direct amends to undocumented workers wherever we can by taking them out to lunch, or giving them help in crossing our borders or getting a driver license or green card. and where we cannot make amends directly because they are in prison for breaking laws, write letters taking the blame and asking some Governor to pardon them in the name of George W. Bush.

10. Constantly continue taking personal stock,and if I find myself thinking about taking a job that could go to and illegal alien remind myself of my evil ways.

11. Though broke, destitute and out of work, seek a closer relationship with God by sending campaign contributions to Bush and the Republican Third Reich.

12. Having had a spiritual awakening, write letters apologizing for opposing Alito's nomination to the Supreme Court, and strive to make amends for your sins by going on welfare and protesting each and every day out in front of a Planned Parenthood Office in your town.
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Pinto Bean!

HA HA HA HA HA!!

Seriously, they want US to think there is something wrong with US. They want US to change our Americanism to Globalism. This way they can end the United States peacefully.

That's what it's all about, after all.

The Southern Baptists are standing up for US. They told Bush basically to enforce the law. IF laws need to be changed, then change them if you can, but until then, ENFORCE THE LAW.

I'm a Southern Baptist. Want to find a basement and share a cup of bad coffee?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy:

Count me in! I'll bring a box of Dunkin Donuts. Bet you a dollar a illegal alien sells them to me.

Pinto Bean

LOL. Great post, Pinto Bean.
    <div>"True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else."
    - Clarence Darrow</div>

Listen guys, I was told that I am "mentally ill" by a pro-illegal activist in the Hispanic forums.
    I am, in their words, "a traitor to my people, because I made it, it does not mean that I should forget the ones left behind" and "what goes around, comes around" and they demanded to know from what country I had immigrated from & when I did not tell them, they asked me why I was afraid to tell them.
    And all I was doing was expresing my views, as a citizen of a free country.
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

I don't even bother posting on the illegal sites on the net any more. First, most of them have blocked us, or block us as soone as we post and opinion they do not want to hear, or express a view they do not want found on their sites, and 2) as Ic points out, they instantly start calling you names and labeling you.

Pinto Bean