Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Citizens don't have to march. They just have to stay home!&q

http://www.batr.net/batrnews/

May 5 and June 30 have been selected as the days for 1 day "strikes", where American Citizens will transact no commerce:

Remain home from work, using vacation, leave, sick time or whatever is available to you.

Take no public transportation. Transact no business.

Make no purchases. Consider turning off your TV, radio and computers.

For one day, make no contribution to the economy of the nation.

For one day focus on the home, family, books etc.
    Suggestions: We should also shop aggressively (be nice, just spend lots!) on May 1 and any other protest dates the illegals stage! Show them that our economy prospers in spite of them and because of us!

http://isentinel.us/more.php?id=529_0_1_12_M

After all of the illegal aliens’/immigrants’ (you make the choice as to which word you want to use) marches, demanding they be given the same rights as US citizens, I’d like to make a counter-proposal. Why don’t we-the-people (that’s “US-citizen-people") decide to organize a 1 day strike of our own?

Those who are in our country illegally want to show the country that it cannot survive without them. They have all sorts of leftist groups organizing and spurring them on. These groups include MEChA, Mexica Movement, LULAC, International ANSWER and Open Borders. Most of these mentioned-groups want to “take back their country” in order to establish either the Anahuac Nation, the mythical empire of Aztlan or to simply dissolve the US—as a separate and sovereign country—entirely. As the protestors (the illegally-in-country people who not only demand their “rights” but chant “no one is illegal except Europeans”) continue to wave their Mexican flags and use the US flags as headscarves—or worse—we US citizens are expected to accept them into our family as ‘welcome guests’.

Note: I don’t know about you but, if individuals decided to enter my house, uninvited, and then proceeded to demand that I give them everything they ask for, I would NOT view them as either welcome or guests. Instead, whenever I could, I’d call the police to haul them off to jail! However, the police at our borders (Border Patrol Agents) aren’t being given what they need to actually protect the country from the current invasion; an invasion from the South that is crippling and taxing services in, at least, the Southwestern states. Only the citizens’ group, the Minutemen, is doing anything to attempt to stop this Tsunami of bodies pushing across our nation.

Where are our lawmakers and law-enforcers? Why—they’re in Washington DC, inhabiting an elite body known as the “US Senate”. The US House of Representatives actually passed a bill (Anti-terrorism and Illegal Immigration Control Act-HR 4437) that, if implemented and enforced, had the ability to protect our borders from terrorists and the illegals’ onslaught. But, as soon as HR 4437 hit the Senate all manner of Amnesty proposals, college tuition for illegals, etc. were added. Senate Minority leader Harry Reid (D-NV), who in the past has spoken out against illegal aliens but now voices his support for them, effectively stopped the debate on the bill. The McCain-Kennedy Amendment, which the co-sponsors say ‘isn’t Amnesty even though that’s what it provides for the illegal immigrants’, is a slap in the face to “we-the-people US citizens”. The Senators (McCain, Kennedy, Specter, Durbin, Reid ad nauseam) then have the arrogance to tell us that the illegals are the hard-working ones. That leaves nothing to the imagination. Apparently, “our” Senators do not believe that US citizens do very much—anymore. Either that or they think legal citizens (native or naturalized) won’t do anything about their statement. Both political parties are now salivating over potential illegals’ votes.

“Votes-for-illegals” is the next logical boycott/strike/mantra topic for the leftists. It’s coming, folks. In many states they already have drivers’ licenses.

So, as US citizens continue to work for a living, hoping against hope to be able to feed, clothe, provide a safe home for their families and pray that they can send their kids to college, US Senators have already proposed giving all of those to the immigrants who have entered the country illegally—free of charge. Does this make any sense to any of you? Our Senators have become potentates and we are their subjects—but, only “we” legal citizens who have worked to make this country great.

I think it’s time that we actual-and-verifiable citizens took to the streets—or just stayed home—to show our Senators how a “National Day Without Citizens” would impact the country. There are more of us than there are “them”. Immigration (that’s legal immigration) is not a right. It’s a privilege.

How can this information get to the media??

Please email this information to Lou Dobbs
    He is the only media network that we have for those who are against Illegal Immigration. This week he will air what should Americans Do?
    This would be great and I think we should do it.
    www.loudobbs.com

This would be great if everyone would do this.

Imagine if 280,000,000 Americans stop work and shopping for one day, now that would really stop the economy .

And let the 12 to 18 million illegals work for one day, we'd see who'd be the ones most missed.

Dobbs has been vocalizing what if Americans protest. I understood it as a cue from him that we needed to.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Re: How can this information get to the media??

Quote Originally Posted by americansunite
    Please email this information to Lou Dobbs
    He is the only media network that we have for those who are against Illegal Immigration. This week he will air what should Americans Do?
    This would be great and I think we should do it.
    www.loudobbs.com
    I think thats a great idea! We need to pull together and do this, or they may think we are going to accept a compromise between all the bills. We have to show them what AMERICA WOULD BE LIKE WITH NONE OF US!
    : AND WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING REAL SOON OR IT WILL BE TOO LATE!!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It would work - it would work if only 1/4 of us would do it.

We have to understand, however, the reason the illegals managed to have so many demonstrating was because they have our very own government, several organizations, the Catholic Church, and the Mexican government funding them and organizing them. They had transportation provided for them. They also had the media, the American media as well as the Mexican media getting the word out all the time.

We don't have those resources -

Personally, I intend to say home May 1st. It won't make any difference - but I would like to see businesses do without the illegals as well as my money. Then they can decide which one they need most.

If we rush out and give them our money, theya re going to think we will just continue as things are.

And on May 1, I don't think if it turned out to be the biggest retail day of the year, the news media would report it that way.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

nntrixie:
    In my opinion, May 1st would be a day TO go to work. If 1/4 of us stayed home, it would make it look like we cant do without them, wouldnt it?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I am not talking about going to work - I am talking about spending your money with the companies that hire these people.

But I think it is a real possibility that we won't win the propaganda war if we all went out and bought homes, cars, and new furniture that day. The spin would still be the 'poor illegals'.

I am going against the grain and everyone needs to do what they think is best - but I am not rewarding companies that hire illegals - especially not Monday.

But I don't spend a lot retail anyway - so I won't make any difference one way or another.

Just for goodness sakes, - don't buy any poultry products, eat at McDonalds or BurgerKing.

We are down to our last 4 'pre-banned' eggs!! It is getting serious around here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)