Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

citizenship requirements not met by Democrat candidate?

www.AmericanFreedomRiders.com

10-12-06 for immediate release

10/11/06 - Lawsuit filed in Douglas, Arizona contesting Justice of the Peace primary election results:

Suit alleges residency and citizenship requirements not met by Democrat candidate.

CLICK HERE>>>> http://www.americanfreedomriders.com/DouglasJPSuit.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Team,

Please let me know what you think of this. I do not have the time to dig in on it like I should.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow, that is interesting. Hope we read more about that soon.

http://www.azanderson.org/anderson_repo ... issues.htm

Voter Corruption in Cochise County

Why would a candidate for office in the United States advertise in MEXICO?

Because there is (and has been for years) Voter Corruption in Cochise County in Douglas, Arizona.

One wonders just how many Mexicans in Agua Prieta, Mexico are registered to vote in Arizona?

The English translation of the Spanish text needs be read for its content:

It is very important to note that there is no reference made to applying the law.

There is mention of a "professional aptitude" - which has absolutely nothing to do with being a judge.

Most importantly there is this mention of having the capability of "seeing the human side to each situation" - no mention of the most fundamental aspects of being a judge - Knowledge of the Law and Applying the Law.

Imagine what happens to a society based on laws (our American society) when the laws are not applied, but rather the "feelings and proclivities of a judge".

It makes the Law and the Court a Crapshoot.

Municipal Court Judge Alma Vildosola, is currently running for Justice of the Peace, Douglas.

She has posted a huge campaign sign with her photo in Agua Prieta (Sonora, Mexico) just BEFORE entering the USA, Douglas Port of Entry.

(Note the American Flag flying across the line in Douglas!)

There are very strong suspicions and allegations that Alma Vildosola is actually an Illegal Alien.

Her U.S. Citizenship status is questionable, yet authorities refuse to pursue the allegations -

What's new in Douglas?

Why do I say that there is Voter Corruption in Cochise County?

Because I personally have received two (2) mail in ballots. I can vote twice.

A neighbor has received two (2) Voter Registration Cards - one as a Republican and one as an Independent - He can vote twice.

How many more voters are able to vote twice.

How long has this been going on?

I notified the local newspaper of this situation in an effort to get the word out about the corruption and to warn voters that voting twice is a felony.

Have not heard a peep from our fine newspaper.

I wonder why?

Can someone send this over to Lou Dobbs for us?

W

http://www.azstarnet.com/vote2000/0827.shtml

Five hopefuls seek scandal-tainted, Douglas-area seat

By Stephanie Innes
    ARIZONA DAILY STAR

A Cochise County office left vacant after the arrest and resignation of Ronald "Joe" Borane has attracted five Douglas Democrats, elbowing for the $78,000-per-year judicial seat.

The winner of the Democrat primary Sept. 12 will face lone Republican candidate Alice Novoa Benson in November's general election.

Cochise County has six justice of the peace precincts, according to the county Elections Office. Precinct 2, which includes the border town of Douglas, is the only one up this year, because of Borane's resignation in the middle of his four-year term.

Borane, a former Douglas police chief, was arrested last September following his indictment on charges of drug conspiracy, attempted money laundering and ticket fixing. A subsequent review by the Arizona Supreme Court's Administrative Office of the Courts found that Borane ran his court for his personal benefit -adding up to $6,000 to his annual salary by artificially raising his caseload.

He had been justice of the peace for nearly 20 years.

In April, Borane pleaded guilty to two felonies related to handling of speeding and parking tickets and agreed to pay $87,500 in fines. In May, he was sentenced to 90 days in jail.

"I inherited a court that was under siege - it was upside down,'' said Michael J. Herbolich, 58, the race's incumbent because he was appointed to the post in March by the Cochise County Board of Supervisors to serve until the end of the year.

Herbolich, who also serves as magistrate for the city of Douglas, is the only state-certified lawyer running for JP.

The other Democrats running are: retired Douglas police officer Ted Dabovich, 72; real estate agent Art Estrada, 53; high school security officer Joaquin S. Lira, 52; and Alma Vildosola, 41, who is on a leave of absence from her job as chief clerk for the Douglas Justice Court.

Vildosola was in charge of the clerk's office during both Borane's tenure and the Supreme Court audit.

"I was on vacation when it (the indictment) happened and it was a surprise to everyone,'' said Vildosola, who has a law degree from Mexico but has never practiced law in the United States.

While Herbolich sees his 35 years of experience practicing law as an asset, his opponents disagree. Since justice of the peace courts handle mainly traffic offenses, domestic violence, petty offenses and smaller civil cases, the other four candidates say the job should be held by a "regular'' citizen.

"Sure, the lawyer knows the law, but I was a police officer and I know what takes place out there,'' said Dabovich, the retired police officer.

Lira, the high school security officer, said he's emphasizing that since the Arizona Constitution was written, justice of the peace has not been a position that requires a lawyer.

"They decided it should be a community person who would be a judge of their peers. A lawyer is really not someone that a regular person in the community would consider to be one of their peers. I feel it's important to keep that in mind. It's important to have someone with common sense,'' he said.

The state's only requirements for justice of the peace candidates: they must be at least 18; an Arizona resident; a qualified voter in the precinct; and read and write English.

"I do think you should have a college degree, but you don't need to have practiced law,'' said Vildosola, a naturalized U.S. citizen. "Not everyone likes having an attorney in that job. And being a lawyer isn't really part of being a justice of the peace,'' she said.

She said some voters may associate her with Borane, since she worked for him.

Estrada, the real estate agent, said whoever wins the job will have to work at restoring the image of the position after Borane's arrest. "I think it did cast a shadow on what was going on there,'' Estrada said.

"I feel the people of Precinct 2 are wanting honor brought back to their court,'' Lira concurred.

Herbolich noted that as a lawyer he is subject to discipline from the State Bar of Arizona for any breach of duty - a level of scrutiny his opponents, as non-lawyers, would not have.

None of the five candidates has any extensive political experience. All speak Spanish.

Precinct 2 has about 8,000 registered voters. Cochise County has no ethnic breakdown for the precinct, but the county is about 34 percent Hispanic.

In Arizona, justice courts share jurisdiction with the Superior Court in cases of landlord/tenant disputes with damages between $5,000 and $10,000. They can hear cases of possession of, but not title to, property, and some criminal offenses.

http://www.supreme.state.az.us/publicac ... 20Superior

Found the case on the court's public access site. Doesn't give details though. Just names and dates.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Can someone send this over to Lou Dobbs for us?

W
    I can but it will be after 3PM. Maybe someone else can do it sooner??

W, I just sent it to Lou Dobbs.