Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A Civil Lawsuit or cut off the money strategy

I see that using civil courts to seek justice for all of the true victims of illegal immigration as an important but from what I see, underutilized agent of change.

Have any victims of illegal immigrant negligence or crime obtained any civil judgment against a sanctuary city, employer of illegals, bank/money transfer agency or illegal immigration advocacy group?

Has a victim class been established so that class action lawsuits can proceed?

Would it be feasible to organize, encourage and assist individual citizen victims with filing civil suits seeking damages?

I'm picturing civil suits being filed in every judicial district in every state against everyone with assets that supports illegal activity.

Does this strategy make sense?

There are only a few lawsuits pending. I can think of one in San Francisco and I think in CO. To date, no victim has successfully sued a sanctuary city or police dept.

Quote Originally Posted by magyart
    There are only a few lawsuits pending. I can think of one in San Francisco and I think in CO. To date, no victim has successfully sued a sanctuary city or police dept.
    No class actions against any of the financial institutions that facilitate illegal alien activities?

With a reported 60 billion dollars a year going south and the thousands maimed and killed each year by illegal immigrant negligence and crime, I think that suing the people with money makes more sense and I'm surprised that hungry lawyers haven't been pursuing this approach.

Does ALIPAC engage in or support civil suits?

There is a law firm in Chicago which has brought lawsuits on behalf of workers who were replaced by illegal aliens, with a certain measure of success. Moreover, that law firm will not take cases unless they can form a class action. That's the deal with law firms these days; it's not really about justice, it's about maximizing profits for the firm. That's what's behind the leftward tilt of civil rights cases; they have discovered those are easy wins for them.

You are right that those who have been condoning and promoting illegal immigration should be liable for the harm that they cause. I believe that most people who have posted on ALIPAC or been NumbersUSA participants have made it a point not to hire illegal aliens or do any business with them. OTOH, my 'progressive" neighbors down the street have landscapers and housecleaners in all the time to work for them. And there are also home contractors and fast food outlets quite willingly and openly employing them. This is all an insult and an actual danger to those of us who are trying to live within the law.

The whole progressive agenda of racial preferences is a sham. 90% of the lawyers are trained in this view and won't do anything to help you if you are not within what they determine is the "victim" category, i.e their selected "minorities."
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    There is a law firm in Chicago which has brought lawsuits on behalf of workers who were replaced by illegal aliens, with a certain measure of success. Moreover, that law firm will not take cases unless they can form a class action. That's the deal with law firms these days; it's not really about justice, it's about maximizing profits for the firm. That's what's behind the leftward tilt of civil rights cases; they have discovered those are easy wins for them.
    I think an open source grass roots lawsuit starter kit to sue all the smaller players and class actions against the larger would be appropriate.