Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

civil right movement

I know the civil right movement of the Afro-Americans whose ancestors were brought to this country in chains and against their will to work and live as slaves.

I am a native American woman who was raised by an Afro-American family and I know the movement of Native Americans and Blacks. It infuriates me to hear Illegals compare their movement to that of Afro-Americans and Cesar Chavez, they don’t have a clue what is and was like. They can leave this country any time they wish. They came here uninvited and are criminals when they use fraudulent documents to gain employment. They are felons.

If 20 million Illegals here protested against the Mexican government , who are really the reason they risk their lives to come here and are separated from their families, maybe that would change their problems in Mexico their homeland. They are not Americans and are not our problem and have no legal rights to this country.

Afro-Americans do not be used by the Illegals to progress their movement. Illegals do not care about Afro-Americans the consider them to be in a lower class than them here and in Mexico.

May 1st, I will do all of my shopping for the month of may, and I will support the minute men with my donations.

great idea.....donation to minutemen on May 1st. I have my shopping planned, but didn't think about the donation.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

It's totally disrespectful to blacks

It makes me sick that they even bother to call this mess a Civil Rights issue. They want to take everything that is black. They emulate blacks all the time. I watched the spanish tv show called La Vida and they even had the nerve to say that they felt discriminated against in their rap music. They said that they don't get any play on the radio stations. I was like duh, it's a black thing. They also indicated they were worried about their women. They said that more white men and black men were taking making babies with their women. Well, especially black men. And if you are black you know how black men do. They drop a baby and keep going to the next one.

If 20 million Illegals here protested against the Mexican government , who are really the reason they risk their lives to come here and are separated from their families, maybe that would change their problems in Mexico their homeland. They are not Americans and are not our problem and have no legal rights to this country.
    In the first place, not all the illegal aliens in this country aren't Mexicans at all and therefore it wouldn't make a whole lot of sense for them to go protest the Mexican government.

If I have extra grocery money left over this month, it will go to ALIPAC.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just wrote a big long piece on here and accidently deleted it, so frustrating these computers at times I saw a piece on sundays studio B segment on the fox news channel with Ward Connerly, the president and founder of The American Civil Rights Institute.Mr. Connerly was stating how upset he was, that the illegal immigrants were comparing their plight to the plight of the Black americans own civil rights protest during the 60's until now. He also said he was upset the minutemen were being referred to as vigilanties instead of concerned citizens trying to help secure our borders!. Mr. Connerly said he thought this protest would backfire on them and wake American leaders and people up to what is happening in our country and that maybe americans might just want to pick our own tomatoes, fruits and veggies and all the other jobs they do instead of being dependent on illegals to do those job's, and he went so far as to say we might just want to start a deportation of illegals! I wish someone on here who had move computer savvy then I do (which is very little)could retrieve this transcript from fox news and post it here on the ALPAC site it was so good everyone on here should have a chance to hear what this man had to say! You might catch it on the Fox news web site I am going to to there now and see if I can find it.
    Build the dam fence post haste!