Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    This is SOOOOO good to hear!

Like a sweet, cool summer breeze has blown through......ahhhhh.......refreshing!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wonderful news!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is about time our fellow American's get on board! However, I don't think the NAACP will hitch there wagon to this as it has overtones they tend to shy away from. Would love to see them engage...but with other organizations like the ACLU sueing over immigration arrests, etc...I don't see anyone joining up. I stand ready to walk arm-in-arm with my fellow citizens to stand up for OUR rights!

Prosecution of Anyone Who Steals or Usurps The Promissory Note of the National Birth, U.S. Civil & Constitutional Rights of Black US Citizens
    Finally the abuse of the civil rights movement and the 14th amendment rears it head from the group of Americans whose voices cannot be dismissed as racist.

Gee I wonder if Obama will mention this situation after they honor him at the LaRaza ceremony.

I'm feeling really great after reading this. Hopefully the turnout will be huge and on TV. I wish I could be there. The more Americans of all races that ban together, the better out chances of killing the invasion and the racist mantra of the enemy.

Bowman, can you take some pictures for us?
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Maybe people ought to quit looking at skin color and realise that being an American is a race of it's own.
    Exactly!

Black AMERICAN'S are definately being targeted for ethnic cleansing in California by the illegal Latino invaders, but they are also targeting other American's as well.
    MD & Cindy-- you are both right. Blacks are definitely being targeted, but we all must be "one" as Americans. The more Americans involved on our side, the better.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Gee I wonder if Obama will mention this situation after they honor him at the LaRaza ceremony.
    Maybe he can ask what happened to all the black people that "used to be" in Mexico?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Maybe Barack Obama will request a collector's edition set of commemorative Memin Pinguin stamps.

April
    AmericanElizabeth wrote:

This is SOOOOO good to hear!

Like a sweet, cool summer breeze has blown through......ahhhhh.......refreshing!
    I can smell clover and sweet grass.......wonderful

Thumbs up! I am so glad that black Americans are uniting against unAmerican people and other foreign interest groups, by joining in the national debate against illegal immigration. It would be great if the NAACP marched with them!

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Maybe people ought to quit looking at skin color and realise that being an American is a race of it's own.
    MountainDog, that is the most logical thing, I have heard anyone say about race in America! You are my hero for the day!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast