Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CK OUT HBOW FOR THE MOVIE "WALKOUT" MADE IN 2006

So here is my movie review. This was on at about 10PM Tuesday the 21st on HBO West.

The movie portrays the struggling young teenaged LaRaza activists in an ugly white world where the school officials (Anglo) are oppressing them and the boys that are being drafted are sent to the front lines first. I haven't seen a more movie with more racist undertones in a long time. Is this California brainwash?
    Most of the people that in this movie weren't around in 1968, but I was and I lived in a community that had a large American Hispanic population. We all got along fine until the Foreign Nationals from other countries started their flood of greed and corruption. This is , in my opinion, pure propaganda.
    Did I mention that I have already canceled HBO?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: CHECK OUT HBOW FOR THE MOVIE "WALKOUT" MADE IN

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    So here is my movie review. This was on at about 10PM Tuesday the 21st on HBO West.

Most of the people that in this movie weren't around in 1968, but I was and I lived in a community that had a large American Hispanic population. We all got along fine until the Foreign Nationals from other countries started their flood of greed and corruption. This is , in my opinion, pure propaganda.
    My family arrived in Calif. in '67 and I believe that my family was one of the first Spanish-speaking families in the area. We never, ever had any problems with our neighbors, neither did I have any problems in High School.
    As a matter of fact, I remember that the kids who helped me the most in school (I did not speak English) were the American kids.
    Like you, I think this is pure propaganda.
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    New, this sounds really interesting, I could not see it I do not have HBO.

To be honest I get really tired of people making false accusations against my own race, for being supposedly racist. The majority of white Americans do not want anything to do with those types.

My oldest daughter is having to scrape her way into college, Financial Aid does not pay it all, and she will have loans to pay off, she is also a single parent, this is going to be a very hard four years, but it will have been worth it. The thing that bothers people like us is that she is making her own way, she is going to have to struggle very hard, no one is giving it all to her, just because she appears white, its all propoganda that the white people have it easier, it's the same for us all.

Here's a story I'd like to share with you: IT'S 1948, SEATTLE, WASHINGTON. A LITTLE GIRL IS WITH HER AUNT,A BEAUTIFUL REDHEAD WITH GREEN EYES, WALKS INTO THE CITY POLICE DEPARTMENT LOOKING FOR THE LITTLE GIRLS FATHER. HE HAS HAD PROBLEMS WITH THE LAW, HE HAS A DRUG ADDICTION AND STEALS TO FEED HIS HABIT. HE'S A TALENTED CHEF FOR A LOCAL UPSCALE HOTEL, BETWEEN STINTS IN JAIL AND STATE PRISON. THE AUNT ASKS FOR HIM BY NAME, THE OFFICER LEANS IN AND SAYS "WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH HIM?", THE AUNT SAYS, "I'M HIS SISTER". "THAT DAMN INDIAN, YOU'RE HIS SISTER?", "YES", SHE SAYS QUIETLY. THEN SHE LEANS DOWN TO HER SWARTHY, DARK HAIR, DARK EYED NIECE AND SAY'S, "DON'T YOU EVER TELL ANYONE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU JUST HEARD". THE LITTLE GIRL SHAKES HER HEAD, SHE KNOWS THE CONSEQUENCE IF PEOPLE KNEW, SHE WOULD NO LONGER BE ALLOWED OVER TO THEIR HOMES TO PLAY WITH THEIR DAUGHTERS, IT'S HAPPENED BEFORE, THAT'S WHY THEY MOVED ACROSS TOWN.

This was my great-aunt and my mother. I was born, red hair and blue eyes, with skin as pale as a ghost. Yet I am part Native, Mi'kmaq to be exact. So when people from LaRaza and other groups like that yell at people like myself, and call me a white racist, it brings up this story in my mind. I might look white, but in reality I am just an American, a mix of what America is. My mother's family moved from Massachussets and did their best to put behind them their families heritage, because it was doom for them if people knew. My maternal great-grandmother was from an Irish family and she married into a family with Mi'kmaq and Acadian background. My grandfather looked 100% Native but his sister looked nothing like him.

In Seattle's society she was given A-1 treatment, while my grandfather was virtually ignored (although he had his problems and that led to his troubles, all self-induced, he was a talented and highly intelligent man, he never was allowed a chance). In high school, in Bothell, my mother pulled off being "white", while her own sister, looking more like their mother, did not have to try so hard.

Now in my family, the looks are fading away with every generation. We do not face what my mother and her father faced. So this is the reason why I believe all the pro-illegal immigrant groups have no leg to stand on when they say all the "white" people are racist, they have no idea what they are talking about.

How do they know who is truly white? How do they know what other have been through, or not? How can they assume that if a person appears white, their roads have been paved for them? We all struggle, day to day. Struggle to pay our bills, struggle to maintain a good job to just pay rent. None of us that appear white have it easy, we all have to work hard, an those that do not are either scam artists, or criminals, but that's no one I know.

These groups, and anyone aligning themselves with them, are nothing but a bunch of lazy cowards that throw the racist card around to get things the easy way, trying to badger Americans into givnig them an easy life without having to struggle just like the rest of us.

We need to stop, as a society and a nation, pandering to whining victims. These people play themselves as having been victims of some purported crime, that has truly only happened in their own minds. My mother never allowed what she experienced make her complain, she would not allow herself to be a victim. You move on you live and you make your own way in life.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)