Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Good point SOS, I still have some calls to make.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Yes a hate group our congress wants to support with 10 millions dallors of our tax revenue, not to mention Ford, Verizon and a host of others with an agenda that is against the citizens and our country!!!

DID EVERYBODY CALL YOU CONGRESSMEN/WOMEN AND TELL THEM NO TO FUNDING LA RAZA????? I DID!!

por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Great speech. We need more.
    [quote]These “Latino advocacyâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the reminder Sosad.

Sam-I-am and Wolfbaby....you two are alright!! thanks! it so important for us to be heard, they really don't get it until they hear a real American on the other end of the phone!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Need to read it again. Lots of info.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

At rallies etc. people hold banners and signs. Our side could do worse than make up a "La Raza is a Racist Organization" poster. Fire back their own words and let the media take notice. Some people just don't understand how racist these groups are.
    I've been to two rallies so far, but nothing planned for near future. Still I might make that sign myself.
    [i]“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.â€

LA RAZA calling all Americans racists is inept; it's like a bank robber calling the police thieves after they bust them.

I am not bothered by their name calling, but I am bothered by their covert plans for us and will not play along.

Thanks, everyone for the reminder to start the calls again...
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12