Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ClearChannel Radio Show Promotes Shopping Spree

http://www.johnandkenshow.com/archives/ ... pend-a-lot

the show promises to have a contest to pay back some of those who go out shopping tomorrow.

I am going shopping Monday, May 1st ...

I plan on going shopping tomorrow, Monday, May 1, 2006 and I plan on spending $100 on buying groceries. How's that for counteracting the illegal alien criminals May 1st boycott? Lets's deport these illegal alien criminals!!!

Thank god its tommorrow. My cuboards and frig are so bare it's not funny...lol

And my fuel tank is running on fumes. And even though I wanted some of those cheap convenience store nachos last night, I chose to save my money so I could go have a nice eat-out with my family. And - I might even buy that new 19" LCD computer monitor I've always wanted so I stop irradiating my brain. Studies show that aging is harmful to the fats and protein molecules which make up gray brain matter, and I don't need any more damage being done than is absolutely necessary.
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

I've been putting off purchases until May 1, so I'll be out there helping offset the criminals' big doings! Hope their in-your-face crap turns off even more voters than their last demonstations. Just wish Washington would take the hint.

Ouch! Kev!!! You might wanna self-edit your post and get rid of your comments on the weaponry details there friend.... read rule 2.5 of the terms on this forum... those are no-no's on here unless an admin designates a thread for such things (very seldom if ever)

Again... please refer to rule 2.5 and the "sticky" post "Embarrasing rule change" or whatever, at the top of the topics page.

Just watchin' out for ya!!

Kurt
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

welp, just came back from Wal-MArt, got me $45 gift card so i can save 3 cents a gallon, got me a few items to eat for lunch next week.

Guess i'll have to skip on Monday's shopping now

Quote Originally Posted by Jezzabell
    Thank god its tommorrow. My cuboards and frig are so bare it's not funny...lol
    So are mine, lol, but it's worth it just so we can shop Illegal Alien FREE on May Day!!
    No rudeness, and no waiting for them to move out the way when your trying to walk through a store

Just a day of hard working ,tax paying Americans on a shopping spreeeeeee

Does anyone know Clear Channel's stand on illegal immigration??

I don't listen to it - but haven't heard that they have been supportive of the anti-illegal stand.

Please tell me if anyone knows.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My husband is purchasing a new rifle and ammo tomorrow and I'm going to DSW for shoes and to the American owned nursery for 2 new trees and some plants and then to Target where I'll drop an easy $200.00.

I can't wait.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast