Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Clinton: "If Not Paying Taxes Makes Him Smart, What Does That Make The Rest Of Us?"

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Clinton: "If Not Paying Taxes Makes Him Smart, What Does That Make The Rest Of Us?"

Clinton: "If Not Paying Taxes Makes Him Smart, What Does That Make The Rest Of Us?"

Posted By Tim Hains
    On Date September 29, 2016

At an event Thursday in Des Moines, Hillary Clinton called out Donald Trump for his quip at Monday night's debate suggesting that avoiding paying taxes "makes me smart." At the debate, Clinton said that Trump is not releasing his tax returns because he doesn't pay federal income taxes. "That makes me smart," Trump offered.

HILLARY CLINTON: I know so much of this campaign has been about whatever my opponent says, who he attacks, who he derides and denegrates. I know the list is long, but it is not about that. It is about you. Your families and your futures, and each of us should be telling you what we intend to do in the job...

My friends, my opponent has a very different vision for America.

He actually bragged about gaming the system to get out of paying his fair share in taxes -- maybe not paying any taxes at all.

What I really find so disturbing about this, is he spends all of his time just dumping on America.

Calling us a third world country, saying our military is a disaster, that everything about America is in bad shape. But then, it is probably true he hasn't paid a penny in federal taxes to actually support our military, or our vets, or our schools, or our roads, or our education system.

He actually is proud of the fact that he lets everybody else pay taxes. He says that makes him smart. I'll tell you what, if not paying taxes makes him smart, what does that make the rest of us?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...est_of_us.html
    Last edited by Judy; 10-02-2016 at 10:09 PM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

He actually is proud of the fact that he lets everybody else pay taxes.
    Donald Trump is a private citizen who has nothing to do with what taxes "everybody else pays".

He actually bragged about gaming the system to get out of paying his fair share in taxes
    Complying with US tax law is not "gaming the system."

If you or Bill should ever be wealthy enough to incur a Billion business loss, it would make you truly stupid not to use the report of the loss tax law requires and applying it either to past year's income tax, future income tax or a combination of both.

This portion of the Debate showed as clearly as any the real differences between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. Every business knows the loss carryback and loss carryover provisions of US tax law which proves when Hillary doesn't know anything about such common provisions used by every business taxpayer in America who has a loss whether small or large, that she doesn't know anything at all about business, taxes or the economy.

And it's not surprising that she doesn't. She's spent her whole life in some government paid-for taken-care of, provided-for position.

First Lady of Arkansas living off of Arkansas taxpayers for 8 years.

First Lady of United States living off of US taxpayers for 8 years.

US Senator living off of US taxpayers for 8 years.

US Secretary of State living off of US taxpayers for 4 years.

Living off of charitable donations for 16 years.

Living off of Speeches to Wall Street for 16 years.

Living off of a book about living off of the government for 16 years.

So it's perfectly understandable that she doesn't know anything about real work, business, risk, investment, economy or tax implications. You'll note that when she talks about business and work, she refers back to her father's experience. This is what political candidates do when they have no such experience or knowledge of their own to speak about.

Donald Trump has been working since he was a kid, working in a very hard, difficult, risky business of real estate development. He branched off early, only in his 20's when he went Manhattan to tackle that scene, something his father was adamantly opposed to, because he believed it was too hard, too rotten, too risky.

Donald went anyway. And yes, it was hard, yes it was rotten, yes it was risky, but as a result, even with ups and downs, he turned New York City on its ear and it shot upward section after section, neighborhood after neighborhood, district after district, and was revitalized with some of the most sound and beautiful redevelopments in the country. Donald Trump didn't just turn New York City around, he made it awesome.

Donald Trump does that everywhere he goes, because that's his true nature, to fix things that are bad, make it right, make it beautiful, make it awesome, make it proud. That's who he is and that's what he loves to do.

Donald Trump is running for President because that's what he wants to do for the United States.

What American could possibly be against such a person? What American Voter could possibly have a problem with someone who wants to do that, can do that, and will do that for our country?

Donald Trump won't only Make America Great Again, he will make it awesome.
    Last edited by Judy; 10-02-2016 at 10:43 PM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I would rather concentrate on the critical juncture that this country is in. The State of the World Forum in NYC in 2000 was eye opening, because a lot of it was handled by the Futurist Society. This was basically a non partisan affair, in those times, and James A, Baker and Mikhail Gorbackev, the founder, were the big names.

What they were talking about even then was the developing world passing up Europe and the US---basically because people are more business oriented, and less charitably oriented. They said information technologies would be more quickly adapted in the Third World, so eventually these countries "could" surpass the US. And a big aspect of the Forum was "The Commission on Globalization"..well here's part of it, on the left side:http://www.ilo.org/public/english/wcsdg/index1.htm

Now with the formidable rise of China---and I remember people saying 20 years ago that the 21st C. would be the "Century of China"---in the worldwide consumer goods market, and the rise of India in the services market---the US is entering a horrible crisis. Except this is like salt in the stew pot, or water seeping through the mine---it's not the most headline grabbing or obvious thing, and people just kind of shrug it off. And combine that with the onslaught of 3rd World refugees, and religious zealots.

I say we are in a repeat of Europe of the 1930's---right here, right now and people are not even seeing it. But when liberals start to lose they grab for the rails in panic, and all kinds of accusations come out of their traps.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Very true CaptainROn, and we have to hand credit to Donald Trump for being the first and only candidate running for President in 2016 to accurately name the source of many of America's worst problems... China, Mexico, and Saudi Arabia!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)