Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Clock Is Ticking on Philly’s Contract With Immigration &am

Clock Is Ticking on Philly’s Contract With Immigration & Customs Enforcement
    Woah, this totally feels like deja vu: Yesterday more than two dozen angry immigrant rights and faith groups gathered at Love Park to protest Philadelphia’s voluntary contract with Immigration & Customs Enforcement.

philadelphiaweekly.com
    Aug 25, 2011
    by Matthew Petrillo

“Michael Nutter choose to deport a lot immigrants every day. Thousands of immigrants have been deported! We need to stop that! No more pain!â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The city of Philadelphia is in chaos (just as other major cities in this country). There are parts of that city you definitely do not want to go into. So much for "City of Brotherly Love".

[quote]“Immigration for some, quite frankly, has become the new segregation in the United States of America. That’s what’s really going on. People need to pay attention what this is about,â€
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Related:

Protest against city program that advocates for undocumented say can result in deportations
    philly.com
    By Michael Matza
    Inquirer Staff Writer
    Posted on Thu, Aug. 25, 2011

http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-248210-0-da ... rasc-.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)