Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    herelegally--I'm had just posted a couple of things ASSUMING you were a LEGAL IMMIGRANT. I take them back!!! SORRY!!! I just really got that impression. Anyway--we are happy to have you no matter WHAT you are!
    No problem. Fact is, I fancy tacos and tortilla chips. So I deserve some hell!
    Welcome To America: Now, Speak English----And ONLY English!

Join the CROWD!!! But, we just call that TexMex and go on and enjoy them.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Allowing anchor babies is racist

Of course the Council of "The Race" supports the current anchor baby policy, it supports their racist agenda. Over 90% of all anchor babies are Hispanic, even though Hispanics are only 7% of the worlds population. This gives them a big advantage in influencing US policy, including US immigration policy, and further benefits Hispanics at the expense of non-Hispanics.

Re: Allowing anchor babies is racist

Quote Originally Posted by TimBinh
    Of course the Council of "The Race" supports the current anchor baby policy, it supports their racist agenda. Over 90% of all anchor babies are Hispanic, even though Hispanics are only 7% of the worlds population. This gives them a big advantage in influencing US policy, including US immigration policy, and further benefits Hispanics at the expense of non-Hispanics.
    Excellent point. Lets do something about it!
    Welcome To America: Now, Speak English----And ONLY English!

In my opinion, this would be an EASY thing for Congress to STOP. It wouldn't involve anything except saying that, if the person who had that baby is here illegally, they do not have "clean hands" ergo do not fall under the legitimacy of the Constitution.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by TimBinh
    You do realize, TimBinh, that the Council of The Race would twist your facts and statement into you being racist and anti-Hispanic. The Council's mindset is that anything which interferes with having La Raza first and foremost is by definition racist and anti-Hispanic. They would say that you are racist for singling them out while in reality you have merely identified a loophole in the law that is being used to take advantage of our nation and they just happen to be the ones using that loophole.

There is so much psychological manipulation today that people have lost (or won't use) the ability to differentiate between the defense and preservation of something, and being "anti-" whatever it may be that is threatening the well-being of that something. The aggressor is portrayed as the victim and the victim is portrayed as the aggressor.

Were we anti-German or Teutonphobes in WWII? No, we were against one European country taking over all the other European countries and the Germans just happened to be the ones who were doing it. Are we xenophobes and anti-Hispanic today? No, I think we just realize that we can't have massive unending uncontrolled immigration without serious detrimental consequences and the Hispanics just happen to be the ones in the forefront advocating, organizing, and promoting that massive immigration primarily for the benefit of Hispanics and only Hispanics. That, along with the fact that Hispanics are constantly and consistently organizing themselves into Hispanic only groups exclusively for the benefit of Hispanics serves only to emphasize and exacerbate the situation -- especially when they expect the taxpayers to fund those exclusive groups. I doubt that the majority of us really want to be "anti-" anything, we just appreciate and want to preserve our country, our environment, our culture and heritage, and have a safe and decent quality of life -- nothing about that is immoral or wrong.

Disclaimer: Perhaps the term Hispanic as used above should have been replaced by a term like "La Raza-Hispanic" to emphasize that it is about a subset of the whole rather than the whole.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12