Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The way to stop the Mexicans is with money, security, troops and a fence.

To Deal with the Mexican Portion of Illegal Immigration:

1) Impeach Bush and Cheney

2) Try them for Treason

3) Rescind all Free Trade Agreements as they were executed into law by Traitors.

4) Establish a Bounty fo Illegals

5) Pay Americans a finder's fee of 20%

6) Back-charge the nation whose citizen it is $500,000

7) Stop all payments to the countries of origins

Put holds on all bank wire payments pending investigation of legality of funds and purpose

9) Stop all transfer payments to Mexico

10) Stop all aid to Mexico

11) Charge Corporations with operations in Mexico a Cure the Problem Tax....a BIG BIG TAX....a new type of Tariff

12) Jail Employers for 5 to 10 years

13) Confiscate all assets of employers hiring illegal aliens equal to the $500,000 per person cost of an illegal alien found harbored, aided and abetted, and FINANCED by the employer to remain in the United States llegally.

14) Investigate all business associations meeting with Mexican Government Officials for intent and conspiracy to violate US Immigration Law...like the US Chamber of Commerce, US-Mexico Chamber of Commerce

15) Close all Mexican Consulates in the United States. Only 1 diplomatic property...the Embassy in Washington will be allowed to remain open.

16) Send a warning to Canada that this little North American Community idea has been hereby soundly REJECTED BY THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Forward this PLAN to CONGRESS NOW! You have THE solutions. Why have they not ASKED US how to solve the problem??? AHA! I know why they haven't! They don't WANT TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM. They like it just the way it is.

I particularly like your suggestion about the bounties that would go to any American who turned in an illegal. Don't you know that they would be rounded up in NO TIME FLAT if Americans could get remunerated for their efforts!! And, McCain says there's NO WAY that we could round up all of the ones who are here illegally and deport them. HA! Just give AMERICANS the means and incentive and WE could round them up for them. NO PROBLEM!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Yes, the Bounty Hunters is a very big and legitimate business right now.

Just extending that to the catching of illegal aliens would be a perfectly "free market" way of handling the problem.

Maybe we should just extend it to catching "traitors" too?

I've never heard or read of ANY complaints about a Bounty Hunter, have you?

I think then they must be highly professional and experts in their field.

I say....Turn The Whole Illegal Alien Matter Over to the American Bounty Hunters!

Get Troops on the borders to keep them from getting back in.

Back-charge their home countries.

And I do believe we'd have this problem solved expeditiously, professionally, safely and in what we used to say back home in Missouri...."short order".

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

And, we could alter ALIPAC'S mission statement to include BOUNTY HUNTERS as part of our MISSION.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123