Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CNN on the border ending sends powerful message

I am surprised to write good things about a show Anderson Cooper hosted, but I thought the ending of the 24 hrs. on the border was a powerful message to secure our borders now. It showed Laredo Texas Sheriff standing on the border holding an M16. He said he has begged for help and gets nothing but talk from Washington. He said he simply cannot stem the tide of illegals, drug smugglers, and possible terrorist from crossing the border. He said at night with the shooting it sounds like Bagdad.

Anyone in Washington (except Bush) should be ashamed and furious that an American law enforcement office is being left alone in this fight.

I hope Lou Dobbs airs this segment.

I too, that show last night. And it is down right crimminal how the citizens, and the police are at the mercy of those illegal aliens in those border states.
    The citizens are suffering, and have been begging the government for YEARS to send them help.

What is it going to take for our government, and the President to take action.... another Sept 11th