Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

On CNN, Deportation is already happening

Anyone else watch this?

I was shocked to watch CNN 360 tonight and see illegals deported by airplane from Mesa Arizona area. These all were from Honduras, but still plane load after plane load. Showed them board the plane in chains. This is part of a program that was already going on. Of course small numbers, but still it is being done. They are using older DC8's that hold about 120 per flight. Not all were illegals with criminal background. Many were just illegal border violation. They indicated some were returned after only being here for weeks.

All had crossed by way of Mexico.

I feel more sorry for the Central and South Americans. They had to run the gauntlet of nasty Mexican police to even make it here. For them it was ten times harder to get here (unless they just flew over and overstayed) HOWEVER, they are still illegal and must go back. We are not allowed to just deposit them over the border in Mexico, and we must, at our own tax payer expense, get them back within the borders of their own countries.
    It's so much easier to take illegal Mexicans back, but we don't.

My guess is that these people were turned in BY the Mexican illegals. I don't think there is much love lost between Mexicans and their southern brothers and sisters. But that's what I understand. Could someone explain to me how "lovingly" they get along with each other?
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”