Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: CNN GOP debate Jan.26,2012 tonight's theme "Illegal Immigration"

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is one Grandma that would like to go toe to toe with Newt. I am sick and tired of the whining about breaking up Illegal Immigrant families and now playing the Illegal Grandma card. What about American families, American Grandma's.

As illegal immigration has destroyed California our children and grandchildren are being forced to leave California. I once had a dream of growing old watching my grandchildren grow and knowing they would be their to help me in my senior years. Now I am afraid that instead of ending my years in my own home with my family helping me I will end up in a care home feeling helpless as the caregivers around me speak Spanish.

airdale asked:
    Oh...What country do they represent???
    The Hispanic Leadership Network

An initiative of the American Action Network, is a sustained effort to engage the Hispanic Community on center-right issues that will restore opportunity and prosperity in America. HLN held its inaugural conference in January 2011 with co-chairs Governor Jeb Bush, former Secretary of Commerce Carlos Gutierrez and over 600 Hispanic leaders from across the country. HLN is building on the momentum from this event through a national grassroots and communications effort.
    Policy

HLN works and strategizes with Hispanic leaders across the country to issue conservative policy recommendations based on solid research that will support the advancement of the Hispanic community in education, jobs and small business, homeownership, family values and immigration.
    Advocacy

HLN is building a network of Hispanic community, business, religious and educational leaders at the national, state and local levels; providing a home for Hispanic advocates and a clear voice that is heard at all levels of government from Sacramento to Washington, D.C. HLN brings the most important issues of the day to the Hispanic community and brings the opinions of the Hispanic community to policy makers.

HLN

Here is last night's debate the first 5 mins is illegal immigration!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Romney and Gingrich both want Rubio as a running mate! Listen to what Rubio says here and you tell me!
    They didn't post the whole speech Rubio made or what he said after this!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123