Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CNN: Larry King this evening

Hey All,

Don't know if anyone managed to catch it, but Larry King did his entire program about illegal immigration (following on the Senate activity today) and he's got pretty good coverage from many different angles:

Brian Bilbray doing a particularly good job of keeping the debate in line.

Panelists include:

US Reps. Bilbray, Hunter,

Enrique Morones (of Border Angels),

Jim Gilchrist, Al Garza (Minutemen),

Univision Commentators Elena, Jorge Ramos, etc.

Actor Edward James Olmos, LA Radio Jock Sotelo,
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

To bad I missed most of the show. I caught the end; a guy was sitting in front of a bowl of fruit and holding an apple and said no one will be able to eat any more of these because Americans don't want to do the work and the work is to hard them to do.

Larry said: so your telling me that if illegals don't pick the fruit and veggies that there won't be any for us to to eat (not verbatim) and the pro-illegal said: yes.

Duncan Hunter came on and said that when the raids on the meat packing plants took place that the next day Americans were lined up to take back their jobs.

Also, something the idiots forget: Americans know how to grow our own food and plan on doing so even more than ever...how about the name Victory Garden. And for example here in New England it is very popular for families even children to go apple picking and get bushels of apples on our own...what a concept! Apple pie anyone?
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

With George Lopez out there telling all the illegals to contaminate our food, I'm starting my own garden.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I was sickened by the show as well. That Ricardo Montalban wanna-be was truley sickening. He kept going on and on about how his people built this country and how we are too lazy to work. So I guess that his illiterate, illegal, food-stamp army designed and built our power plants, highways, sky-scrapers, ect.
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

MW
    Did Duncan Hunter represent himself and the country well?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by sgt_shlitz
    ... I guess that his illiterate, illegal, food-stamp army...
    That is hilarious and probably the best description i have heard so far. Up to this point, i've been refering to them simply as illegals or mexicans, but the illegal food stamp army sounds like a much more accurate reference.

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    I saw it. Duncan Hunter and Brian Bilbray did an excellent job answering the sickening OBL spokespeople who were drumming up every argument they could to push and I mean PUSH their lying doctrine on the American people. Olmos was one of the worst.

Hunter and Bilbray were great!

Quote Originally Posted by sgt_shlitz
    I was sickened by the show as well. That Ricardo Montalban wanna-be was truley sickening. He kept going on and on about how his people built this country and how we are too lazy to work. So I guess that his illiterate, illegal, food-stamp army designed and built our power plants, highways, sky-scrapers, ect.
    I thought the Slaves Built this country. They have a far better claim to that title than Illegal Immigrants.

Now if he means LEGAL immigrants(which I doubt).. then he is right.
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com