Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CNN: Lou Dobbs Tonight (11/6/07) Today's Program

Tonight: Broken Borders

Rep. Brian Bilbray, R-California, and Rep. Heath Shuler, D-North Carolina, today introduced bipartisan legislation to reform our immigration laws. They believe this is the only immigration legislation that has a chance to pass Congress. It calls for strengthened border security and employer and interior enforcement. We'll have a special report.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/lou.dobbs.tonight/

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'll be sure to watch Lou tonight! I wonder what Rick Sanchez will have to say about it.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

butterbean - My projected answer: "WAAAAAA!"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why do we need more laws?

Don't we have laws that include employer sanctions?

Wasn't there a provision in the last amnesty for employers to verify their employees?

I am concerned about any immigration bill. The only one that needs passing is one concerning anchor babies. Other than that, enforce the onces we have on the books already.

A new bill could just be a delaying measure so they can get as many of them made legal as they can. It can mean there is something very vile going to be tacked onto the bill.

Why don't we just tell them to dust off the bills we have and see if they won't work before we put more on the books.

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    I'll be sure to watch Lou tonight! I wonder what Rick Sanchez will have to say about it.
    I'm wondering why Rick Sanchez has to have any input on Lou Dobbs tonight. If it keeps up I plan on letting them know my input on a constant basis...like a bad headache.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>