Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CNN Said President Bush Said:

"IT HAS TO HAVE a guest worker program".

So, if it doesn't we don't get a bill. What will that mean for us? Will our borders be secured? Or does that mean we go on and on like this ?
    I cannot understand not only his reasoning but how he can say things that sound like he won't secure our border.

Also, Hagel was on the CNN news on the radio and he said that the two week break will work in their favor because they will have people working on it in Washington for two weeks and he thinks when everyone comes back it will go better.

Obviously, I wasn't too happy to hear about either of them. Maybe they're just trying to sound confident.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

presidential VETO can be over turned by congress

Hi LegalUSCitizen and Dragon 5.

Congressman Tancredo pointed out, on TV, that (words to the effect) all we need is enforcement of the existing law, and border strengthening.

Highly desirable would be changing the illegals to felons.

CNN reporters should read this Alipac website every day

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Re: CNN Said President Bush Said:

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    "IT HAS TO HAVE a guest worker program".

So, if it doesn't we don't get a bill. What will that mean for us? Will our borders be secured? Or does that mean we go on and on like this ?
    I cannot understand not only his reasoning but how he can say things that sound like he won't secure our border.

Also, Hagel was on the CNN news on the radio and he said that the two week break will work in their favor because they will have people working on it in Washington for two weeks and he thinks when everyone comes back it will go better.

Obviously, I wasn't too happy to hear about either of them. Maybe they're just trying to sound confident.
    Thats what I am afraid of, because Bush pulled some strings by convencing them to vote for the Trade Parade. These 2 weeks are going to be LONG.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

At this point, I could really care less what the President says!

At this point ,Bush can't make ANY demands to anybody, Politically he's in big trouble with a 36% approval rating. I feel that the House and the Hill know their on dangerous political grounds with this bill and Voting any sort of Amnesty may mean a defeat this fall at the polls,we've seen proof of that today. This Immigration Reform Bill will be stalled until after the fall Elections as most political analyst are predicting. Which is a good thing IMO. The opposition has already lost , they just don't know it yet.
    Member of New York*Chapter of Veterans of Foreign Wars.
    Member of*10th Mountain Division Assco.

I think Frist will not find 'room' on the docket to bring this bill back again.

At least I hope so...and if he won't bring it back...no one else can.

That leaves US some time to work...to vote out some of these traitors...

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

I realize this may not be popular BUT:
    If the borders are secured, THEN
    Employers are fined for each illegal THEN and ONLY THEN
    I'd be open to a guest worker program IF
    The jobs are offered to Americans and current resident aliens first AND
    The former illegals are not allowed to bring their family here.
    They just want the job to send money back home right? The family can stay there.
    No family, less economic burden all around correct? We just need the slave, seasonal labor right?
    I'd agree to a plan like that.
    What do you all think? Please: Be Gentle!