Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks team,

The sattelite feed had a bandwidth problem at the last moment so they had me on the show by phone instead.

I do appreciate Mr. Sanchez doing the right thing and apologizing for that earlier statement about the soldier.

It is all thanks to you folks that took the time to make a difference

The other good news is that Hillary Clinton will know and curse my name tonight.

I said she was about to take the "McCain Plunge" for being on the wrong side of the licenses for illegals issue.

I will upload the video for all of you as soon as I can.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Can't wait to see.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

W-Great show, you really did a good job in telling the truth.....

Please keep it up...

Ken
    Ken Dreger

That was a good William and Sanchez did the right thing by upfront apologizing for his error re your previous exchange with him.
    Loved how you got in at the last moment 'Lou Dobbs for President!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The other good news is that Hillary Clinton will know and curse my name tonight.

Believe me W she already knows who you are and has been this site a number of times
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Great job!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Great job, William, you really put Rick where he belongs. I got the notion that he was beginning to understand the difference between leagl and illegal. It was good of him to admit the mistake (or lie) that he made about the soldier.

I also admire the way you called the President a liar, which he is. Right on national TV..that oughta boost their ratings and will probably ask you back to the show more and more. Him and his crowd are devaluating the dollar, trying to implement this SSP crap and he turns his head while the corp. elites ship out as many jobs as possible. He is nothing short of being a traitor.

We have the momentum. We have all of the dems backpeddling now! Really great news. W, you are totally right about the fact that the dems and the upper tier repubs infuriating the anti-illegal crowd who is about 75% of America. Voters will be moving to the right in regard to their voting. One of our three guys is going to make it!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123