Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CNN wants to know what you want Congress to do

http://www.cnn.com/exchange/ireports/to ... .bill.html

Immigration reform

How do you think Congress should address immigration reform? Send your thoughts and ideas on immigration to CNN

Boy did I give them an ear full !!!!! Deport, deport, deport.

Require the Executive Branch to do it's job and enforce the law. Increase funding for border security oh and make English the official language.

It is very simple:

ENFORCE the laws currently on the books!!!!

BUILD THE FENCE WE WERE PROMISED - 800 miles

DEPORT any illegal criminal that breaks ANY law - outside of course the law they already broke by crossing our borders illegally!!

How difficult is this??

The idiot Democrats keep saying . . . well then give us a better solution . . . when we do, they interrupt and don't even listen. (i.e. Hannity and Colmes last night)
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

SENT COMMENTS. ENFORCE THE LAWS ON THE BOOKS.
    BUILD THE FENCE IMMEDIATELY (IT'S THE LAW)
    WE HAVE A BROKEN IMMIGRATION ENFORCEMENT
    POLICY!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    It is very simple:

ENFORCE the laws currently on the books!!!!

BUILD THE FENCE WE WERE PROMISED - 800 miles

DEPORT any illegal criminal that breaks ANY law - outside of course the law they already broke by crossing our borders illegally!!

How difficult is this??

The idiot Democrats keep saying . . . well then give us a better solution . . . when we do, they interrupt and don't even listen. (i.e. Hannity and Colmes last night)
    Right on. They don't enforce the laws on the books now. Why should anyone have faith that new legilstaion will change that?
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Banned
    Dianne, thank--good chance to begin to tell them our position. Here's my comments:

Congress does not need to pass any new laws to circumvent existing immigration law. Existing law must be enforced, with employer sanctions and the denial of benefits to illegal aliens outside of emergency medical care. They should not receive health care, food stamps, subsidized housing, etc... As a result of enforcing existing immigration laws the illegals would repatriate to their mother countries. The so-called "carrots" that bring them to the U.S. would be removed.

Congress should also hold hearings on the Executive Branch to determine why there has never been an attempt to enforce existing immigration laws. The President swore an oath of office to uphold the law. He has been derelict in his duty and must be held accountable.

Thank you.

Banned
    I hope everyone is posting their comments on CNN! They are great!!! We should keep this thread going!

i posted. bttt
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

CNN makes me violently ill, but I posted comments keeping in mind the power the idiots have.
    You are the Grayrider, you would not make peace with the bluecoats, you may go in peace

Banned
    Tell CNN what you want Congress to do with immigration. Let's get a movement going to Enforce Existing Immigration Law and Secure the Border!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast