Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CO: Man who killed Weld County deputy claimed violent gang a

Man who killed Weld County deputy claimed violent gang affiliation

posted by Dan Boniface Deborah Sherman 9 hrs ago

MORGAN COUNTY - The man who shot and killed a Weld County Sheriff's deputy Tuesday claimed he was part of a growing vicious gang in Morgan County controlled by the Mexican Mafia, 9Wants to Know has learned.

Rueben Reyes, the man who deputies say shot and killed Weld County deputy Sam Brownlee on Tuesday, bore tattoos of the No. 13. Friends nicknamed him "Demon." Last year, he broke a man's leg in three places. A Morgan County Sheriff's deputy says Reyes once told him, "F--- you and your entire family. I'm a Surenos."

"They've become more and more involved with violent crime here and are becoming quite a scourge here," Morgan County Sheriff James Crone said. "The Surenos 13 are well known for being involved in drug trafficking, drug dealing and enforcement for other cartels."

The sheriff says the gang became active in Morgan County about four years ago and has been responsible for a number of robberies and drug deals.

Reyes, 20, had been in and out of the jail there 10 times, including last month for driving without a license, according to the sheriff.

In March 2009, Reyes was arrested for being involved in road rage. According to police reports, Reyes was following a driver too closely, then rammed into the truck. When the 52-year-old driver got out of the car, Reyes is accused of kicking and beating the man on the ground, then breaking his leg in three places. For that assault, Reyes bonded out of jail on $50,000, then failed to appear for his court case. He was later re-arrested and bonded out again. That time, bail was set at $150,000.

Reyes was on supervised probation when he allegedly stole his girlfriend's car Tuesday and took police on a high-speed chase. After the car quit running, Reyes reportedly abandoned it and wrestled with Weld County Deputy Sam Brownlee. Reyes got hold of the deputy's gun and allegedly shot him with it three times, killing the deputy. Other officers then shot Reyes, who died later Tuesday in the hospital after surgery.

http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx? ... &catid=339
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I believe more Americans are killed each year because of this INVASION than are killed in Iraq and Afghanistan.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Weld County Deputy Shot in Weld County

VIDEO
    http://www.krdo.com/video/index.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned

Re: CO: Man who killed Weld County deputy claimed violent ga

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    Man who killed Weld County deputy claimed violent gang affiliation

posted by Dan Boniface Deborah Sherman 9 hrs ago

MORGAN COUNTY - The man who shot and killed a Weld County Sheriff's deputy Tuesday claimed he was part of a growing vicious gang in Morgan County controlled by the Mexican Mafia, 9Wants to Know has learned.

Rueben Reyes, the man who deputies say shot and killed Weld County deputy Sam Brownlee on Tuesday, bore tattoos of the No. 13. Friends nicknamed him "Demon." Last year, he broke a man's leg in three places. A Morgan County Sheriff's deputy says Reyes once told him, "F--- you and your entire family. I'm a Surenos."

"They've become more and more involved with violent crime here and are becoming quite a scourge here," Morgan County Sheriff James Crone said. "The Surenos 13 are well known for being involved in drug trafficking, drug dealing and enforcement for other cartels."

The sheriff says the gang became active in Morgan County about four years ago and has been responsible for a number of robberies and drug deals.

Reyes, 20, had been in and out of the jail there 10 times, including last month for driving without a license, according to the sheriff.

In March 2009, Reyes was arrested for being involved in road rage. According to police reports, Reyes was following a driver too closely, then rammed into the truck. When the 52-year-old driver got out of the car, Reyes is accused of kicking and beating the man on the ground, then breaking his leg in three places. For that assault, Reyes bonded out of jail on $50,000, then failed to appear for his court case. He was later re-arrested and bonded out again. That time, bail was set at $150,000.

Reyes was on supervised probation when he allegedly stole his girlfriend's car Tuesday and took police on a high-speed chase. After the car quit running, Reyes reportedly abandoned it and wrestled with Weld County Deputy Sam Brownlee. Reyes got hold of the deputy's gun and allegedly shot him with it three times, killing the deputy. Other officers then shot Reyes, who died later Tuesday in the hospital after surgery.

http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx? ... &catid=339
    Ahh,thats just too bad that this scumbag died in surgery,now Isn't It... Why do we keep letting these guys back out on our streets over and over again What a crying shame that a police officer had to lose his life because our ELECTED OFFICIALS choose to sacrifice their own citizens to maintain their political power. God will be their ultimate judge....

I'm wondering if the judges that turned this monster back out onto the street are spending the day with their family eating turkey and watching football?

I'm guessing it's a different scene over at the deputy's family house?

Prayers to them
    Illegal, or unlawful, is used to describe something that is prohibited or not authorized by law

Sounds like this Reyes should have been killed a long time ago and saved the life of this Deputy who was only doing his duty as a law officer. My prayers go out to the family of this Deputy.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by Waiter
    I'm wondering if the judges that turned this monster back out onto the street are spending the day with their family eating turkey and watching football?

I'm guessing it's a different scene over at the deputy's family house?

Prayers to them
    The only reason garbage like this roams our streets, is because garbage has sued America in order to give garbage like this civil rights. Otherwise, we'd be all over them like hot on cakes, you betcha.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.