Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Co: March at mexican consulate March 30

I was just invited to this event in Colorado from the Hartleys on facebook.
    Unfortunately I cannot attend but I urge anyone near this mexican consolate to attend.

"Bring Dave home and Justice for The Hartleys"

Time
    Wednesday, March 30 ยท 11:00am - 1:00pm
    5350 Leetsdale dr. Denver, Co Mexican Consulate ... 4MILE PARK 1ST!!!!!!!!11
    Created By
    Jenny Mishler

Ok folks time to do it again!!! It's been 6 months and we are not happy with the progress!!!

On behalf of Tiffany Hartley we will be having another rally March 30th. same place and plan as before. Lets see if we can double our numbers from 6 months ago. Tiffany will be there with us to march, please come and show your support!

For those of us up north we will meet at 8:30 and be leaving I25 and 402 promptly at 9:00am. We will be rallying for media attention and Mexican government attention on the terrible murder of Dave Hartley, and asking for progress and capture of the suspects named . Signs and T-shirts welcome (I am working on getting more of the same t-shirts made but they may be at a charge). Many of us have professed our love and support for their families so its time to "Cowboy/girl UP" and show it. Please feel free to contact me at 970-599-5011 with questions. Tiffany will alert local and national media hoping to prove we will not back down nor will we EVER go away. I will keep everyone updated as any additional things come up.

If you need to carpool please look at the RSVP list and try to coodinate that. If you dont meet us at 402 and I25 meet at FOUR MILE HISTORIC PARK ON FOREST AND EXPOSITION ... !!!!

Ps...please dont laugh at the spelling errors :0)

Respectfully,
    Jenny Mishler, Marnie
    and Tiffany Hartley

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=155372484495343

i have actually traded some emails on facebook with Tiffany with in the last week. She is still hoping that the body is out there somewhere. She says some days are better than others and her faith is strong

rally

We live right by here. Not familiar with this though so whats this all about? What happened?

never mind we remember now.