Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: COCHRAN WINS, BUT MCDANIEL CAMP EYING LEGAL CHALLENGES

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

. . . African-American turnout on Tuesday was unusually high for a Republican election, indicating that many people who usually vote Democratic turned out for Cochran under the theory Democrat Travis Childers can't win in November and Cochran, though a conservative by almost any definition except the Tea Party's, still was preferable to the ultra-conservative McDaniel. Lankford, on the other hand, simply had more influential allies than his opponent. Plus, even by Oklahoma standards, he's pretty darned conservative . . .

http://www.oregonlive.com/opinion/in...ississipp.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

As one with no ties to Mississippi I have a problem with one who has to use his ability to bring the federal aid programs, etc to his home state in orderr to win. That causes a very pungent RINO odor in my nostrils. Those programs cost money, and if he can brag about the amount,his seat in Congress costs 49 other states money.

I find it interesting that welfare to states is not discussed often when complaining about welfare.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinssdad View Post
    As one with no ties to Mississippi I have a problem with one who has to use his ability to bring the federal aid programs, etc to his home state in orderr to win. That causes a very pungent RINO odor in my nostrils. Those programs cost money, and if he can brag about the amount,his seat in Congress costs 49 other states money.

I find it interesting that welfare to states is not discussed often when complaining about welfare.
    Hear Hear!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12