Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Colorado GOV calls special session om immigration!

Our Republican governor, Bill Owens, has come up for a breath of air on immigration. There was going to be a petition on our ballot in November to deny services to illegals. Well the Supreme Court threw the petition off the ballot. The justices, mostly LIBERAL DEMOCRATS, had approved the same initiative a year ago or so.

The justice who wrote the opinion opposing and throwing the petition out is named MARTINEZ.

So Owens, peeved because these justices are denying the voters the chance to vote, is calling a special session of the legislature to deal with the matter. The legislature, controlled by DEMOCRATS, are saying that this special session will cost taxpayers $15,000 a day. Yes and ILLEGALS are costing Colorado $200,000 a day at least. Perhaps $1 Billion a year!

One of these DEMOCRAT Congressmen, named VIGIL, wanted in state tuition for the illegals!

Again, as much as Bush is a fraud on this issue the DEMOCRATS are even WORSE! Much worse!

Why do Democrats love ILLEGALS more than citizens? The next time you hear how the Democrats care about working people don't believe it! The new scab is the ILLEGAL immigrant!
    The Democrats want to give the country away and the Republicans want to sell it?

adelantepresidente2:

I live in Indian Hills and like you was pleased to see Governor Owens acting like a real Governor. Now, he needs to put the bite on his buddy, Hickenlooper, to stop hiring illegals in his restaurants.

More than half of these politicians (Republican and Democrat) alike are such "political party people" that they don't have a mind of their own. Thank God for Tancredo. I am very glad he represents my district.

Why do Democrats love ILLEGALS more than citizens? The next time you hear how the Democrats care about working people don't believe it! The new scab is the ILLEGAL immigrant!
    The democrats found out a while back that they could generate more votes by pandering to minorities than they could by their old platform. Since then, they have not backed the working man if it interfeared with minority interests. Ronald Regan was right to have left the Dems, but he claims that he didn't leave them...they left him, which is probably right. I was Dem for alot of years..and no more. I can't stand their flip-flop strategies or their morale incompitence.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Democrats left me...
    "One Flag ... One Language ... ONE COUNTRY"....... Teddy Roosevelt

In California I think half or our state legislature are La Mecha members. The Mayor of Los Angeles is a former Brown Beret! Who said theres no reconquista!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_Berets
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott