Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

COLUMBIA - SOUTH AMERICA URANIUM BUST WHAT IS GOING ON

30LBS. OF DEPLETED URANIUM SEIZED IN A STING IN COLUMBIA SOUTH AMERICA ON MARCH , 5 , 2006 WAS BROADCAST ON FOX NETWORK NEWS AROUND 12.30 PM I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY REPORTS SINCE I PERSONALY WITTNESED PROGRAM. THE NEXT DAY I ASKED LATINO CO-WORKERS IF ANY INFO ON UNIVISION AND LOW AND BEHOLD IT WAS YES.;',/ ANYONE HAVE ANY INFO?

California or ground zero of the invasion
    I have not heard anything on the news about it. Did you search the news throughly over the internet?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

AS I WORK AWAY FROM HOME I HAD NO INTERNET ACESS. KEPT WAITING FOR REPORTS ON LOCAL , OR NATIONAL AND I MEAN SEVERE CHANELL SURFING. MONDAY 05-06 WAS RAIN . 33 YEARS IN CONSTRUCTION MYSELF AND OTHER GRINGO AND 12 ( O.T.A.) OTHER THAN AMERICAN, WERE SENT HOME . CHECKED IN MOTEL, TIME FRAME 12.30- 2,00 PM SURE IT WAS FOX NEWS AS THE PORT DEAL WAS HOT TOPIC. AT LEAST 30 SECOND CLIP WITH ACTUAL FOOTAGE OF LEAD CONTAINERS AND REPORT IT WAS ON BLACK-MARKET BIDDING WITH 360 MILLION SELLING PRICE NOT SURE IF AMERICAN AGENTS INVOLVED IN STING. AS I STATED FIRST POST UNIVISION REPORTED AS-PER INFO FROM CO-WORKER AND HE WATCHED 6.00 P.M. NEWS

Heard that Hamas and other terrorists groups are in So. America, training!

I guess NAFTA and CAFTA opened up a new trade!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Where was the broadcast from-- what town. Univision is the Spanish speaking news network?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WINSTON-SALAM NORTH CAROLINA 12.30 - 2.00 P.M. TIME FRAME CHANELL SURFING THE PORTS ISSUE HOT TOPIC, FOX, CNN. MSNBC, THINK IT WAS FOX. THE NEWS CLIP CAME ON WITH ABOUT 20-30-SECONDS COVERAGE SPENT REST AFTERNOON SURFING FOR MORE COVERAGE . I WAS HOPING LOU DOBBS OR ANY OTHER PROGRAM WOULD REPORT. AS OF TODAY 3-12-06 I'M DRAFTING E-MAIL TO MR.DOBBS AND OTHERS FOR INFO.

Perhaps Univision is like CNN, then. They say something that has no basis whatsoever to get people stirred up and then drop it like a hot potatoe. That is the tactic that turned people against CNN years ago.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UNIVISION IS SPANISH T.V. MY O.T.A. ( OTHER THAN AMERICANS ) CO-WORKERS TOLD ME UNIVISION REPORTED THE STING ON EVENING NEWS.

I understand that Tar-Heel. But often times news media puts stuff on the news to throw people off real issues that are taking place in the background. The time we waste looking for this non-existent news keeps us from discovering something real that has the potential to do equal or greater harm. Do you see?

California or ground zero of the invasion
    I haven't seen or heard anything mentioned on your story Tar-Heel. I checked the papers, news, and Internet for verification. I would assume the story either turned out to be a hoax, or not true if it isn't covered anywhere. Sounds like it's too big of a story to slip under the radar from all news sources if it where true. Someone would be running it. Unless you can produce a source of authenticity it is only a rumor.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast