"Coming To America", Jihad--- Oh, wait!--- "Jihad Already In America"

Posted by Michael CHILDS, Admin II
January 6, 2013 at 11:56pm
in Patriot Action Alerts

Law Enforcement Today---In Hancock, NY an Islamic community that sits on 80 acres of land has decided to form its own government. They call their community: The Town of Islamberg. They have their own mayor, deputy mayor and five town council members. None of them are elected, of course.

They even boast that their “town” provides departments of education, medical, finance and land development services.

This Islamic compound has truly become a city-state. Though not recognized as a legitimate township by the City of Hancock, this Islamic community nevertheless enforces its own laws on the “citizens” within its borders. They do so by using the iron fist of Sharia law.

Look, most of these people are not born in the USA, they have visas from the USA,, The President and Congress gave them to them.

Thomas More Law Center | Battle Ready to Defend America

Look you think if the fiscal cliff was scary, Ask yourself this would these people kill me or cut my throat in a minute! yup, it’s like this, They would kill you asap. So be aware contact your Congressman, Senators and tell them you want something done.
But they won't!!

Obama wants Jihad in America then his will can be established. It doesn't have to be on a large scale just enough to cause a stirring of the pot. When you have a number of small conflicts like (school shootings, mall shootings, Muslim Jihad attacks, etc.) you can justify a ban on all assault rifles which leads to a ban on all weapons.

Lets remember who the BIG enemy is not the only enemy but the BIG ONE and that is our own government and I say this across the board because there is no party for the American people. They all want absolute control of the people to do their will to the people.

"Government is not the solution Government is the problem". - Ronald Reagan-

"Coming To America", Jihad--- Oh, wait!--- "Jihad Already In America" - Patriot Action Network