Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yeah... a takeover of America by the Pope. Notice how the politics of the Catholic Church come out in the rhetoric of the illegals. They don't molest their children ? How can a Christian Organization support illegal drugs, molestation, gang bangers, threats of intimidation, blatant law lessness, assaulting Law Enforcement Officers, telling America it is a race issue rather than a legal issue, defacing a State Capitol, etc... Uh, I am glad I am not Catholic, because that is embarrassing behavior . And to have our own Congress, and Government condone this atrocious behavior is not what our Government was intended to do. It was intended to protect the citizens to a certain degree.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    "This country doesn't seem to be anti-immigrant," he said. "It seems to be anti-Mexican."
    Ya think? Well, almost all the illegal aliens are from Mexico and Americans don't like dishonesty. Maybe it's a glory macho thing in Mexico but it's just the opposite here. We throw our dishonest crooks in jail.

Not to appear separtistic, but what was the iconic vehicle of the Hippie movement of the 1960's in America? Farfergnugen Van ( Volkswagen Van). Why a German vehicle? Why is Germany at the fiscal head of the European Union? Why was Germany the monetary kingpin of the Roman Empire? Why are we now being invaded by mexicans whom are mostly Catholic (Holy Roman Catholic Church)? Is America having another 1960's hippie movement while mexicans (Catholics) are invading, and slowly taking over Khalifoania? During the Hippie movement, were the illegal drugs coming from mexico? If so, did hippies of the 60's fund the current problem with immigration? We are facing a race issue in the U.S. now, similar to the ones in the past. Is there any correlation here? From what I know, illegals from mexico began pouring into Khalifoania in about 1980, 10 years after the Hippie movement wound down.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12