Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Commentary on racism and racists (explained)

http://suzyrice.com/BIRD/archives/2005/ ... ist_is.php

April 29, 2005
    WHAT'S RACISM, IS:

Hispanics or any other race -- Caucasian, Asian, Negroid -- who lob insults based upon racial characteristics to and about Americans promoting border security and immigration controls, are racists.

What's racism is: denigrating someone else upon their racial type or what is assumed is a derogatory racial characteristic (of your own race or any other). In this case, certain people want and insist upon continued illegal immigration and certain others of us don't agree with them -- so, we're allegedly "racist" because we don't condone illegal immigration. Which is an irrational accusation because concerns about illegal immigration represent objections about behavior, not an assumption about a racial characteristic about which there is an objection.

I hear this insult within the contexts of immigration and border security from, almost always, Hispanics who accuse those of us Americans promoting border security as being "racist," while they are racist for even bringing racial characteristics into the issues of border security, national security and immigration controls. With Vicente Fox speaking before a world's audience denouncing what he prejudicially represents as being "Anglo Saxon prejudice," it's no surprise that he is therefore rallying equal measures of racism when his enterprises are scrutinized, suggested for modification.

That a lot of illegal immigration originates in Mexico is a logistical issue, not a racial one. The racist argument applies when and only when the accusers express their own racism by defining (to themselves) illegal immigration as inherently "Mexican" and/or that people from Mexico are inherently illegal immigrants. Thus, anyone questioning and commenting upon behaviors has to be "racist" to their view by referring to behaviors that are participated in by a particular racial type (and everyone else, but racists always miss that).

If you immigrate illegally into the United States, you're engaging in illegal immigration. Which defines you as an illegal immigrant while in the United States by illegal means, regardless of from where you originate.

But, racists who may or may not be Hispanics accuse Americans by using this insulting rhetoric every time the worth of defending the U.S. borders is asserted. Every time the value of protecting and controlling our borders is asserted, the country (that would be the "Anglo Saxon" country if you are a racist) is maligned. The border issues are about behavior, not about racial types (but you won't understand that if you are a racist).

IF and WHEN someone defines illegal immigration based upon racial characteristics, they align with racism. The accusations by some among mostly Hispanics (California's Fabian Nunez [D-Los Angeles] [location of the offensive "California is now Mexico" billboards] comes to mind here, as do the racial groups he represents and is endorsed by) -- that illegal immigration issues equate with racism -- the accusations by these defines them as racist, not the problem of objecting to illegal immigration. That the majority of illegal immigration into the U.S. originates in Mexico emphasizes that Mexico has a problem, not that Mexicans (who are a varied racial mix, anyway) are problematic, but that their country is the place from whence the majority of illegal immigration originates. You'd think they'd be concerned about that. You'd think.

The accusations themselves define the racial prejudice: a racially prejudicial perspective of defining "Mexicans" as having some racially defined characteristic that compels them to illegally immigrate or that by racial type/genetics alone, "Mexicans" are therefore illegal immigrants.

Again, that is racially prejudiced reasoning by those who make the accusations about Americans who are concerned about our borders. Our borders, our country, concerned as citizens about the place where we live and where many of us were born. That Mexicans or anyone else cannot walk/jump/sail/land into the place without benefit of permissions by the country they plan to use for their own benefit is not an outrageous thing to expect of any nationality of whatever racial type or another. It's a case of legality versus illegality, behaviors not skin color.

Illegal immigration is illegal activity, from wherever it originates and by whatever means are used to violate existing immigration laws.

I congratulate Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger on coping and clarifying his supportive opinions about The Minutemen efforts in bringing notice to the ongoing violations along our southern border as to illegal immigration. Poll drop reports serve to assist and enable the illegal immigration issue (in California, particularly) -- as do big-ticket union demands -- so it is important to examine the sources of these reports and who is making them.
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

This is right. This is good.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What a very, very delicious piece watchman. We can use this address for a rebuttal on racism far and wide too!! Thank you.

And.. .I got into a fight on a board in MSN. I was accused of flagrent disprespect for Mexicans. They asked me why I kept working on this concept. Why was I involved in the problem. I am involved for these reasons.
    ==========================

The number of illegal aliens from Mexico use to be running at 70% of the illegal aliens coming in. The Mexican Government provided the illustrated comic book and as a direct reflection, the number of intrustions increased in the Arizona area and all along the border. It is more than 70% now.

The compasinoes are the working people of Mexico, and very frequently, they have been disenfranchized by the low life, corrupt, Mexican Government. I am half American Indian, and the Mexican Government treats those people like subhumans

LOTS of compasinoes are being killed on that side of the border, or in the hinterland of Arizona by low life smugglers who simply take the money and run. The Border has become a lawless, incrediably dangerous place to be for the simple man from Mexico.

After the 'comic book', the number of water jugs went way up.. it has become worse. We MUST control that border, or there will be a hell of a lot of Mexican workers killed... not smugglers, and the amount of narcotics coming in will increase.

Mexican Narcotics are incrediably ugly. Incrediably filthy. It is grown in the subtropical regions, and pesticides in quantity are used to grow the hemp, and then it is stored in out house pits to avoid the dope dogs.

Kids in the U.S. take dope to solve juvinal problems and the consequences are ... the kids way to often wind up with an escape from reality that continue until they are caught. Some times, after they spend time in the prison.

Narcotics coming up is a huge source of money for the criminal element of Mexico.

The criminal element of Mexico actively kills Mexican Workers, in that lawless area of the border.

The Mexican Government is part of the problem.. actively supporting the criminals with their conduct of corruption and support for the efforts to get the people across the border.

The United States is paying a staggering sum to such as the ladies who bring the anchor babies north. Welfare to all illegal aliens, minus the incarcaration cost, is running over 50 Billion a year. Should NOT be happening, and the people coming north, and making it, are very frequently not here because they want to work. (Jail in the U.S. is far, far better than jail in Mexico)

American employers are firing American Citizens and hiring illegal aliens. Literally putting buses on the border and picking up the illegal aliens when they make it.. and briniging them to work.

Illegal aliens who want to work are in the twillight of awareness. If they are injured by the crooked employers.. they are told to take a hike. Staggering.. the illegal aliens that lost his finger in a frozen yogart machine was fired because he was not able to do the job.

The Mexican Army seems to be actively supporting the movement of the illegal aliens over the border in some cases. Still.. that border region is a killing zone for illegal aliens from Latin America.

The United States cannot take care of everyone in Latin America. Governments in South and Central America HAVE to make the choices which enable them to support their people. When we take their excess, and unemployable citizens, we simply make the problem worse. The Latin American Governments bite the bullet.. stop the very inequatable distribution of wealth, and ...they will be able to support their citizens.
    Mexico, particularly, has not actively interjected itself in the family planning business. As a direct result, the Mexican Catholic Church runs that show, and children.. excess population... is being created on a daily basis. Mexico shrugges its sholders and ... sends them to the United States.

Illegal aliens are.... illegally here.

Katie told me she knew lots of people who broke the law... not in the United States and not for long. I want the law obeyed, or I want the troops on the border and the law enforced!

Immigration cost, in net terms, about 61 billion dollars yearly. That would be illegal aliens and legal immigrants. We harm both groups by allowing them to come, but we are shooting ourselves in the legs when we allow the criminal element of the border region to arrive here. And Mr. Bush is so dumb he things they are ....good people... as Los Angeles turns into a nightmare gang run community.

This country has some 2.17 million menial jobs available for the school kids between schools. School kids don't fill those jobs anymore.. and we now have ten illegal aliens for every menial job out there, and Bush continues to allow them to come.

Every single amnesty we provided resulted in more people coming.. more amnesties.

The population of the United States was above sustainable levels for our natural resources by 1965. We had less than 200 million poeple. We have 300 million today, and by 2050, we will have about 500 million.

The current influx of illegal aliens will most assuredly make the United Statesa a third world country.
    ================
    I know I repeated myself, but my ISP doesn't like me anymore and keep cutting me off.