View Poll Results: What Boycott Communication Area Can You Take On?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Flyer Distributor

2 40.00%
  • Paul Revere Runner

1 20.00%
  • Radio Sleuth

0 0%
  • Radio Spokesmen

1 20.00%
  • Newspaper Contact

1 20.00%
  • TV Groundbreaker

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

COMMUNICATING THE MONTHLY BOYCOTT FOCUS

We have all acknowledged that our greatest challenge in having a monthly boycott focus is to learn how to communicate quickly and effectively throughout the entire movement.

We are presently working on a communication webring to help facilitate this monthly BOYCOTT ALERT to the entire movement.

This webring board will be private and by invitation ONLY - so I will need to know who is committed to which communication efforts. Please sign up by posting your desired commitment level in the communication effort. Those taking most responsibility will have access to the most information

ONLY those in good standing here at Alipac will be invited to this webring communication board., so it would be good to read and follow the posting rules here at Alipac.

These are our present needs:

1)Flyer Distributers - this responsibility involves printing and distributing the flyer that will be posted every month in the Monthly Boycott Focus thread. The distributer will also mail a flyer to each offending company.

2)Paul Revere Runners - We need people to become our "PAUL REVERE" on about 10 forums/e-mail contacts where they will become well-known as runners. They will be responsible to post the New Boycott Focus on these forums every month.

3)Radio Sleuths - We need people to sign up for Radio contact work. The responsibility will involve investigating which talk shows and/or programs are sympathetic to our cause (IN YOUR AREA)- and become a REGULAR CONTACT for that show.

4)Radio Spokesmen - We need people who don't clam up on the air to be our SPOKESMEN. You will learn how to get on Radio Shows and talk shows.

5)Newpaper contact - We need people to focus on newspaper contact. We will develop this idea with those who sign up for it.

6)TV Groundbreaker

PLEASE MAKE YOUR PREFERENCE KNOWN BY POSTING AND CHOOSING AN AREA OR AREAS where you would like to contribute your skills to this important effort.

Thank You, Sylvia Alvarado
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Hmm.... That's interesting....Everybody says it should be done but nobody wants to DO it?.....???

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I would be more than happy to sign up for flyer distribution.

Banned
    I can do e-mail forwarding to several groups already in my address book, as well as a couple of radio contacts. I'll have to work on a few more stations to really help there. I can also post items at GOPUSA. I get along with Terri ok.

jlo
    I could do flyer distribution...

I can do newspaper contact here and in Minnesota. Nationaly I may need some help.

Thank You, JJ, Jlo, Diane717, Pinestraw and Jezzebel.

Radioman, can you write up a little explanation to neophyte Radiomen how one gets on the radio - and how to plan your talk? When you have a spare minute, of course.

If you could PM me the info, I am going to get our PRIVATE board set up. How do you all like the name "Paul Revere Riders" for our Communication Specialty Group? We'll start out learning to get the word out across the nation on our monthly boycotts.

I had hoped that we would be able to stay with the chicken boycott long enough to actually HURT them...at least two months...

In addition to whatever else we may boycott. Right now, after hearing the news that Exxon's CEO retired with a 400 million dollar package...Exxon having wracked up a record-for-any-company profit last year of 35 BILLION dollars...

I'd like to nominate EXXON as an company to boycott. Forever!! It would seem that if we boycott too many foods at one time folks will start to feel deprived and break the boycotts.

Thanks,
    MJ

I can help with posting to forums...let me know what you have in mind...

MJ

Thanks, jo. I'll be letting you know soon.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast