Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

communism in America

I met today a Russian nurse in one of the hospitals , we started talking and she shared with me the opinion of Russian Legal immigrants on the situation in the country .
    She said - I do not understand how people do not see - that Bush is gradually bringing communism in the country . It starts slowly , like tsunami and then it will destroy everything on its way .
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

that Bush is gradually bringing communism in the country . It starts slowly , like tsunami and then it will destroy everything on its way .
    HOPE, do you also think that bush is bringing communism into the country?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes , and I am amazed that that Russian lady repeated my thoughts so clearly .

Why do you think that it's only bush who's bringing communism into the USofA?

Isn't it possible that communism has infiltrated our country some time ago and is excelerating now into plain view?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Communism is a very evil and hypocritical thing . It is hiding behind the most beautiful ideas , it is turning people into fearful zombies - zombies - because they are non-dead , posess no will and soul , fearful - because they are afraid of their own shadow .
    Example : when I was in high school it was mandatory - everybody had to be a Komsomol member / this means a young communist / .
    I always disliked this herd feeling and I refused to join . In my school in the last grade I was the only one who did not belong to this party and my principal was chasing me around reprimanding on a daily basis .
    Eventually , I went to apply for college and I was told that if I do not belong to the Party I will not be able to enter college even if my grades are good .
    This is a very benign example from everyday life when someone lives during that regimen . You can compare it only with a concentration camp .
    And these May 1 parades - I had many years of marching in school to show
    " solidarity for the oppressed workers " .

Maybe you misunderstood me Hope.
    These are the questions that I asked:

Why do you think that it's only bush who's bringing communism into the USofA?

Isn't it possible that communism has infiltrated our country some time ago and is excelerating now into plain view?

There are many other senators and people supporting Bush in his endeavors .
    The idea of communism was developed a few centuries ago - it did not
    " infiltrate " the country . It was always there , but there are times when people get especially receptive to it , because it sounds very attractive and convenient for their own goals .
    In US people were taught that they should be nice to everyone , embrace every nation and protect everybody's rights .
    If you take this very very positive idea and twist it around , then you can justify the existance of gay marriages , illegal immigrants , sexual predators .....
    You can call all of them " poor oppressed people with some problems " , who had probaly a lot of bad experience in the past
    Again - driving through the red light is WRONG , no matter what is the motivating reason or excuse

Quote Originally Posted by hope2006
    There are many other senators and people supporting Bush in his endeavors .
    The idea of communism was developed a few centuries ago - it did not
    " infiltrate " the country . It was always there , but there are times when people get especially receptive to it , because it sounds very attractive and convenient for their own goals .
    In US people were taught that they should be nice to everyone , embrace every nation and protect everybody's rights .
    If you take this very very positive idea and twist it around , then you can justify the existance of gay marriages , illegal immigrants , sexual predators .....
    You can call all of them " poor oppressed people with some problems " , who had probaly a lot of bad experience in the past
    Again - driving through the red light is WRONG , no matter what is the motivating reason or excuse
    Well then, Hope, if as you say, "The idea of communism was developed a few centuries ago - it did not " infiltrate " the country . It was always there,"
    Then your original comment about "bush bringing communism into this country" would be incorrect.

Which is it then? Bush is bringing communism into the USA OR...it's always been here?

Both of them are correct . For the communism to develop fully you need a leader , the leader who can stand in front of the crowd of zombies and show them direction .
    I do not think that Bush is a leader , I think this is a puppet . Someone is standing behind , not easily seen but smarter and stronger .
    The idea is there , the leader is there , the 12 - 20 million zombies are there , now everybody is waiting for the password .
    Do you know the password ? It is AMNESTY .

Quote Originally Posted by hope2006
    Both of them are correct . For the communism to develop fully you need a leader , the leader who can stand in front of the crowd of zombies and show them direction .
    I do not think that Bush is a leader , I think this is a puppet . Someone is standing behind , not easily seen but smarter and stronger .
    The idea is there , the leader is there , the 12 - 20 million zombies are there , now everybody is waiting for the password .
    Do you know the password ? It is AMNESTY .
    Hope, I understand what you're driving at, I believe.
    however, you're missing some very important American history in your assessment. There's at least 70 years of 20th century US history that, when understood, would alter the above statements drastically.

Communism doesn't need a "leader" for it to take root. That will become very apparent when one studies the last 70 years of the 20th century.

BTW, that "password" and others are nothing new. We've been dealing with them for a lot longer than bush's sojourn. He's but the latest of the snakes, LOL. We've had our run of them, for sure.

SIDENOTE: There is an Alipac member who is an Author and Soviet Historian. I know that he'll be interested in looking at your assessment & explanations.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast