Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Company Hiring Illegal Workers

A few months ago, it looked like the company that I worked for was hiring illegals. But I wanted to get proof that they are illegal before doing something about it. When the company gave out the tax information for the past year, I found out that they were not doing those workers taxes the same as those of us that are natural born citizens. So I have proof that they are illegals. I went to the state place that is supposed to deal with workers laws and rights because I thought they would do something about a business not paying taxes for their illegal workers, but they didn't care and didn't do anything. They thought that it was just fine for a business to do that.

Re: Company Hiring Illegal Workers

Quote Originally Posted by stopilegalesinmigracion
    A few months ago, it looked like the company that I worked for was hiring illegals. But I wanted to get proof that they are illegal before doing something about it. When the company gave out the tax information for the past year, I found out that they were not doing those workers taxes the same as those of us that are natural born citizens. So I have proof that they are illegals. I went to the state place that is supposed to deal with workers laws and rights because I thought they would do something about a business not paying taxes for their illegal workers, but they didn't care and didn't do anything. They thought that it was just fine for a business to do that.

Unfortunately, government workers are some of the biggest traitors in this whole illegal alien charade. Turn the company into ICE and see if you can get something going there. But do it anonymously.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You can also turn them in to the IRS, there is a "tip line" specially for tips like this. You could also get a reward for turning them in.

You can post their company name and a short description on http://www.wehirealiens.com