Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Compare OK Law Enforcement to Houston Police

The difference between Oklahoma and Houston, Texas is that OK Implemented a Immigration Law and they do Enforce the Law while the Houton PD REFUSE to Enforce Immigration Laws. Of course Texas Lawmakers refuse to Implement any Immigration Laws.

Oklahoma and Arizona have both implemented bills that enforce immigration laws resulting in ILLEGALS leaving their states and returning to their home country or moving to another state, maybe even Texas, in the United States to drain their resources. The Chamber of Commerce and the Houston PD always claims to follow Immigration Laws but continuously become confused about the interpretation of the law.

http://www.sequoyahcountytimes.com/arti ... fronti.txt

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/5504455.html

They arent confused. Mayor Bill White is a reconquista who wants TX to return to mexico. So does Gov Rick Perry.

A few communities are fighting back but most of the politicians in this state want more illegals.

COMPARE OK

SSSOOOO TRUE

Gov. Rick Perry promised border security in his last election and now endorses McCain
    Kay Bailey Hutchinson voted for the Dream Act and watered down the fence bill.
    Mayor White and Police chief HURTT sit by doing nothing. Local commissioners won't touch the illegal alien issue.

Texas has NO ONE with the guts to stand up and say ENOUGH. There has to be a limit, some control of the thousands crossing the border each day.
    We can't even find anyone to support the e-verify workplace enforcement idea.
    More illegals are coming here. It is evident in our schools, hospitals, stores, banks. Groups that offer any type of food or school supply assistance are inundated by large numbers of poor Hispanics. Go check out the local health clinics. I am not saying all these needy people are illegally here, but there is no system in place to find out.
    The Houston/Dallas area still has a pretty good economy going. Builders,Lawn crews, maids, I think the janitorial services recently formed a union, even tho the members are largely undocumented.
    No one is doing anything here, except for people like me who write The Republican National Committee to tell them why I won't vote for McCain, Ms.Hutchinson hears from me regularly. Kevin Brady and several others have heard my opinion.
    The only GOOD GUYS IN TEXAS are TED POE and DAN PATRICK.

there are a few good talk show hosts who get the word out.
    pat gray and edd hendee, dan patrick in houston come to mind.
    all on KSEV. and you can listen daily to pat and Edd's show at patgray.com on podcast or www.ksev.com 6-9 AM Central time live

jon david wells and a couple other sin dallas come to mind.
    have not traveled to austin or san antonio to listen to their local talk shows to know. but austin might be tough since its sanctuary