Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Compelling Lobbyists for Our Cause

With regard to special interests lobbying of Congress: I’ve been thinking about our dilemma, and have come up with an idea I’d like to run by you all. I feel an urgent need to compel some special interests of our own to lobby for us, and one of the things I have come up with is this:

I have always been an adamant supporter of organ donation, and am an organ donor myself. Because there is the very real possibility that illegal aliens are on the waiting list for organs here in America, and may very well get one of mine should the occasion arise, I have decided to rescind my directive of organ donation. I will send a letter to the appropriate organization(s) indicating as such, and that I will reinstate my status as an organ donor only when meaningful steps have been taken to secure our borders, enforce our laws, enact meaningful employer sanctions, and attrition through enforcement is achieved. I will copy my congressman and senators.

I’m sure there are countless other humanitarian/charitable organizations that this strategy would apply to.

Before you call me cold-hearted and inhumane, please keep in mind that I am thinking about the long run here. I am thinking about Anita Shaw and her family, who in response to the murder of her son at the hands of an illegal alien valiantly campaigned for a bill that addresses the illegal alien problem, achieved the necessary number of signatures to bring it to the floor in California, only to have most of those signatures “lostâ€
    <div>
    </div>

interesting you mention organ donations. did you know that in Mexico the people do not believe in doing this? of course this is a generalization but it is a true one. if illegal aliens from Mexico are receiving organ transplants it would be interesting to find out how many are actual documented donors r pledge to donate as specified on their drivers license, etc. I would be willing to bet that it is a very low percentage.[/u]

I feel the need to clarify a bit...I would not deny any American regardless of race or national origin access to charities, including organ donation, food banks, etc... My purpose here is to make it important enough to organizations with political clout to advocate for us, in other words, this issue must become important to entities other than the American middle class, which is being decimated by this illegal foreign invasion. Clearly our elected officials don't give a rat's @$$ about us, but perhaps more powerful voices will be heard. That is what I hope to accomplish.
    <div>
    </div>

ELE

You have every right to give your organ to an American only!

melena29 I think you have every right to decide who gets your organs. Why should a person that has violated the laws of our country, get organs over an American citizen?

Also, I would like more information about Mexicans not believing in getting organ transplants. I recall reading an article some monthes ago on Alipac about a Mexican illegal that had several kidney transplants, and the absobitant costs to the American tax payers, in the course of her 20 years in the US. I believe the article stated that this illegal lived in California.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)