Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Complain about MCain!

Call or EMAIL your REPUBLICAN county headquarters and your state Republican headquarters and tell them you will vote DEMOCRAT if he continues with this AMNESTY bull! Orin Hatch of Utah as well!

I vote republican only because of this immmigration issue primarily....I have told my REP congressman and senator that I will vote for the Democrats if they support these amnesty bills. If Mc Cain wants to be a DEMOCRAT I will vote for the Democrat.

I am a UNION memeber and although our $100,000 a year union leaders tell us to vote DEMOCRAT I vote Republican! I have voted only Republican since 1994 EXCEPT I pulled my vote for Colorado governor Owens since he refused to back our initiative KILLING STUPID BI-LINGUAL education.

Tell your politicians you will not forget how they vote on these rotten amnesty proposals! DEPORT don't support!

Bush is a failure on immigration JEBS wife is a MEXICAN! I think this is why to an extent!

If the Republicans want to act like a Democrat I will vote for a Democrat as much as I don't want too! Thank God for Tancredo and a few others!

JACK
    My suggestion, for what it's worth, is that the CALLS ARE USED TO ALSO SET A FIRM LINE IN THE SAND re: CAFTA

This is the baby that's URGENT and will make moot any problems with ILLEGALS should it get through.

STOP CAFTA!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)