Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oohh, I totally forgot to share this story...Bit off topic sorta.

I was living in England for 2 years (long story) but last summer my husband, myself, and son moved back to my hometown here in NJ. I was very shocked at how much has changed! We bought a house that needed work and hired contractors. They said we would have inspectors, get permits, and so forth. All a bunch of lies because what these people did was go down to some day labor site and hire Mexicans or whatever to work on our house. This was the worse experience of our lives that dragged on for over a month. We eventually fired them, wrote the Better Business Bureau, and the work they did was so bad that we're still fixing their mistakes. Never saw inspectors, never got permits. I used to scream at the owners and tell them I want these illegals out of my house. I was home alone with a 9-month old and felt so unsafe with these guys here who did not speak any English. I used to dread letting them in. One time I went up to see the bedrooms, they drew a vulgar body part on the sheetrock with pencil. So we threw them out and locked our doors, then refused to pay the company the rest of their money. On top of that, our video camera went "missing" but we didn't realize it for a few months.

So like heck am I going to let people like this get even more money from us. I wasn't here when Corzine got in but I'll be here to help show him his way out.

P.S. Wondering if we should report this company as possibly hiring illegals? A good ole tip to DHS maybe?

Hi there JenniferB, welcome aboard!

Stick around, jump right in, help in the cause.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12