Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A compliment for ALIPAC:

This morning I opened my e-mails and received a letter from a friend whom I'm referenced our site here. This is a clip from the letter he wrote to me:

Morning XXXXXX, (my name edited)

Thanks much for sending me the ALIPAC information. I went to the site and was some what overwhelmed by the wealth of information. I think it will take some time to click all the links to familiarize myself. I read a few of the comments on the message board. BTW, the Minnesota accident that killed those kids was tragic and while I had read about it prior, the article I read was not as detailed. In fact, their coverage of illegal immigration is excellent.

As you can see "our mission" is starting to spread far and wide as we reach out and share with others our knowledge and information!

I think we should all put a smile on our faces today knowing that we are "MAKING A DIFFERENCE"!!
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

Nice report, safari. Thank you for all your activism and hard work in getting the word out and participating in the ALIPAC Action Alert issues.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    thats a pat on the back to you for spreading the word as well...

KUDO's are in order for a job well done
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks safari. The kind words are appreciated.

Hopefully, your friend will pass along the favor and bring yet another recruit our way too.

By my experience, although there are still WAY to many disengaged or uninformed Americans with respect to illegal immigration (and many general aspects of legal immigration for that matter...), once you can get someone with at least a glimmer of an open mind in a constructive conversation for about 5-10 minutes and simply recount the most important facts, it is fairly easy to 'win them over'. I have had this same type of conversation with just about all family and friends and a some others as well. Of course, there are still dreamy-eyed OBL holdouts, but I'd estimate that the 80/20 (80% being pro-enforcement/20% being against) rule still applies.

In short, most Americans will support pro-enforcement when the complete range of facts are cited and pitched in a fair way. They just need to be informed and no longer disengaged. I hope your friend will be one who not only has sought and found the basic information on the subject, but now is willing to join up (with US, or even another group) and take action.
    That is key.

April

Re: A compliment for ALIPAC:

Quote Originally Posted by safari
    This morning I opened my e-mails and received a letter from a friend whom I'm referenced our site here. This is a clip from the letter he wrote to me:

Morning XXXXXX, (my name edited)

Thanks much for sending me the ALIPAC information. I went to the site and was some what overwhelmed by the wealth of information. I think it will take some time to click all the links to familiarize myself. I read a few of the comments on the message board. BTW, the Minnesota accident that killed those kids was tragic and while I had read about it prior, the article I read was not as detailed. In fact, their coverage of illegal immigration is excellent.

As you can see "our mission" is starting to spread far and wide as we reach out and share with others our knowledge and information!

I think we should all put a smile on our faces today knowing that we are "MAKING A DIFFERENCE"!!
    Thank you for all your activism Safari!!! STANDING UNITED WE ARE MAKING A BIG DIFFERENCE!!! Our dedication is paying off and we ALL should be very PROUD!!!! WAY TO GO PATRIOTS!!!

I agree Phred, most Americans will support pro-enforcement policies if they know the facts and cut through the liberal media's bias and OBL propaganda.

And for those polls from the New York Times et. al that ostensibly show Americans support "pathways to citizenship" (i.e., amnesty) if certain supposedly "tough" condition are met -- if the poll question provides accurate context and phrasing, the results are quite different from those of the agenda-driven NYT.

I suggest the poll question is outlined like this:

Illegal aliens cost United States taxpayers xx billions of dollar a year in health care, educational and prison costs. Most illegals either snuck into the country or have overstayed their visas, and many U.S. citizens believe their continued presence is fundamentally unfair to those would-be immigrants who are waiting in line to legally emigrate to the United States. The last mass amnesty was granted in 1986 and is known to be a widespread failure that greatly increased the number of illegal aliens and did little to increase border security.

With this in mind, which of the following methods is the best way to deal with the estimated 12-38 million foreigners who are currently illegally residing and working in the United States:

1) enforce existing immigration laws, cut off taxpayer-funded benefits for illegal aliens, and crack down on employers who hire illegal workers, so the number of illegal aliens in the U.S. will decrease over time and return to their home countries.

OR

2) grant amnesty and citizenship rights to the estimated 12-38 million illegal aliens in the U.S. as long as they pay a small fine and learn English.